Motherwell thistle v onthank

cadlad

Thanks very much for the hospitality. Great pub grub the lot. As you said was a tight fought game and can only be 1 winner. All the best to use for season ahead. Great bunch of people. Ps on the up side we won the hidden team haha.

Yeah that's me mate. Def struggling playin but needing an operation. No excuses tho came up against a very good side and thought we matched up very well. We have come a long way in the short time I have been involved and that's credit to sturdy and the committee who are tremendous... On another day could possibly have went our way but that's football. I wish Motherwell all the best. Great genuine people and hope to meet up again. Cheers

Coming across great on here Ryan. Good to see a guy that's done it all showing a bit of humility and class. Must have gone to a good school. 

Watched your boys against Tiber earlier in the season and was impressed. A lot of decent players and a couple of very good ones and , as you've said, a massive improvement in a short space of time.  Hope you do the business against Harestanes and beyond.

Thanks mate. Yeah we are in proving all the time. The boys are tremendous they work very very hard for each other. Long road to get to were we want but looking forward to it. Harestanes is a different level again so be good to see how we do against one of the best teams in the country. All the best thanks buddy

Archived