Dougie McKendrick - Forth Wanderers

Guest svejk

Wanderers committee man Dougie McKendrick has been involved with the club for nigh on 40 years and will be known by many in the Junior community, so thought I'd make people aware of his current situation. Whilst on holiday in Turkey last week, Dougie unfortunately suffered a serious heart attack and currently remains in a coma in a Turkish hospital.  Everyone at the club is understandably devastated and we are trying to raise money to assist his family in whatever way we can.  A funding page has been setup and details can be found on the Wanderers website and facebook should anyone wish to help.

Hope no-one minds me sticking this on here, sometimes the beautiful game pales into insignificance...

1-20170805_163925-001.jpg

A true gentleman of junior football.

Everybody at the club is in deep shock and praying that his situation can improve.

I know a lot of guys in the game will know him and be friends with him.

If it's at all possible by making a donation you will be helping the family who are going through hell in a foreign country hoping they can get him home.

So sorry to hear about Dougie he and I had a good talk when the Albert were up at Forth earlier in the season.

A really nice guy Forth through and through always had good things t say about the Albert.

Thoughts and prayers are with Dougie and his family.

All money from Saturday game we will donate to the Funding page least we can do for him.

So sorry to hear about Dougie he and I had a good talk when the Albert were up at Forth earlier in the season.
A really nice guy Forth through and through always had good things t say about the Albert.
Thoughts and prayers are with Dougie and his family.
All money from Saturday game we will donate to the Funding page least we can do for him.

Fantastic gesture from the Albert, much appreciated [emoji106]

Archived