Team Themes 2017

All League 1 Team Themes are now live.

If I've done this correctly and you have a League 1 team in as your profile team then you should already be seeing your new team theme.

If I've fucked it up however you'll be seeing something completely random ;)

Same goes for any other clubs fans who are suddenly seeing a random team's theme.

You can change the team themes on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile, chooser is in the bottom left. Only place team themes don't apply is on the App.

32 themes now in place, mind if you don't like the default background on your team theme there are five alternatives including two plain colour blocks which you can pick using the little picture icon at the top of the page.

Any errors, issues or complaints, you can fuck off  log a support ticket using the link at the top of the page :thumsup2

I'm off for a beer, that took fucking ages.

ps: Cheers to @itzdrk for the design of the Ayr backgrounds.

pps; League 2 to follow, at some point.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great EFFC backdrop. On the one hand I'm impressed, on the other hand I'm slightly raging as my daughter somehow manages to feature despite only attending one EFFC game in the last 15 years. I think I've missed something like ten games home and away in that period.

Erm, any chance of a copy of of the original pic @Div? Just to remind her that East Fife still exist?

On 11/19/2017 at 22:44, Angusfifer said:

Great EFFC backdrop. On the one hand I'm impressed, on the other hand I'm slightly raging as my daughter somehow manages to feature despite only attending one EFFC game in the last 15 years. I think I've missed something like ten games home and away in that period.

Erm, any chance of a copy of of the original pic @Div? Just to remind her that East Fife still exist?

Here you go mate;

dscf0399.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry lads, I've been caught up in all the issues we've had and not had time to do the last of the themes.

Will start these next week and do 2 a day Mon to Fri until they are all done.

Promise :angel

Annan Athletic and Berwick Rangers themes have been pushed out. If I've done it right then fans of those clubs will already be using those new team themes.

Clyde and Cowdenbeath team themes have now been released and applied to those users with those teams in their profile.

You can revert back to the P&B default theme using the theme chooser right at the bottom of the site if you prefer it. The old 2016 theme is also there.

Team themes also have four different background options to choose from, you can see those using the wee picture icon in the top toolbar, just under the theme logo.

Six more to go!

Archived