Bryan Slavin - Ardrossan Winton Rovers New Manager

Wild Winton Rover

Club Statement

Ardrossan Winton Rovers FC are delighted to announce that Bryan Slavin has accepted the position of manager at the Club. Bryan will be joined by Drew Walsh and will announce his coaching staff next week. The Club would like thank the candidates who expressed an interest in the position.

The Club would like to take this opportunity to thank Sandy Maclean and Colin Lindsay for the tireless work they have put in over the past 18 months and wish them both well for the future.

Pat Breen

Chairman

Ardrossan Winton Rovers FC

4 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

guid luck tae him... at the club that sacked garroch on the park after he saved them from relegation he will most certainly need it !!!!!

Garroch was terrible as Manager at AWR....out of his depth and they avoided relegation despite him not because of him....

8 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Well if that's true still ain't exactly nice doing it on th park full view easily done behind closed doors!

Obviously you were there and heard everything so I`ll defer to your first hand knowledge of exactly what went on that day. Be good to know what you were actually doing on the pitch as well.....

17 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Well if that's true still ain't exactly nice doing it on th park full view easily done behind closed doors!

On 9/14/2017 at 18:23, GLESGABOY said:

Garroch was terrible as Manager at AWR....out of his depth and they avoided relegation despite him not because of him....

I was there that night against Kilsyth Rangers, a do or die fixture, win or be relegated. It was Derek Frye standing next to the stand on the old astroturf and directing proceedings that won the game for winton. John Garroch was a gentleman but no manager, was a pity as he was and indeed still is a good man and i felt genuinely sorry for him

As for Bryan Slavin, good luck to the man, i hope he delivers the results and takes the club forward, I know the fans will be with him, just remember you can win games with 9 or 10 men on the park but it is a lot easier with 11

Archived