Welcome to P&B 4.2!

Div    1,621
Just now, Randy Giles said:

No you can't.

Yes you can.

Marr1    491
1 minute ago, Div said:

I'll make some more changes tomorrow but for now you have two theme choices;

1) P&B 2016 which is pretty close to what we had as the previous default - this is now set to the default

2) P&B 2017 which is the newer style that seems to cause issues on browsers from 1990

You can change the theme right down at the bottom of the board.

Whichever one will f**k up @8MileBU's browser

Randy Giles    2,354
Just now, Div said:

Yes you can.

Aye very good. It's there now. And not at the bottom right either. I think you fucked that one there.

Div    1,621
Just now, Randy Giles said:

Aye very good. It's there now. And not at the bottom right either. I think you fucked that one there.

I said it was right down the bottom.  Which is where it is.

Shandon Par    6,448

The P&B logo looks a bit old and tatty next to this slick new general appearance. The theme is Jack Ross and the logo more Father Jack. 

Div    1,621
Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Mobile is fine. On laptop I don't like.
Meh

By this time tomorrow it will look exactly the same as it did pre-upgrade, but you'll have the option to change to the new look, which only I seem to like :P

The_Kincardine    3,307
1 minute ago, Div said:

By this time tomorrow it will look exactly the same as it did pre-upgrade, but you'll have the option to change to the new look, which only I seem to like :P

Don't give in to the naysayers.  The New Look is a step ahead and only requires a little adjustment to improve it.

Div    1,621
2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't give in to the naysayers.  The New Look is a step ahead and only requires a little adjustment to improve it.

We'll have both :thumsup2

LiviLion    563

Much better now, only slight issue is the text colour for the descriptions pretty much matches the background.

Untitled.png

Div    1,621

I'm away to bed in a huff, will be back tomorrow and will tidy things up. then :shutup

Ludo*1    2,639

Bit better now, but still looks more like an old Bebo page reading the forum, I don't mind because it's not been the same since the old 'Classic' days so just happy that this theme is smooth running now instead of fucking with the latest version of Firefox.

Miguel Sanchez    2,984

I don't care for avatarless posters having multi-coloured circles with the first letter of their username in them, it's giving me flashbacks to my last university outlook email account that accompanied all my correspondence with my initials in a big pink dot.

JamieThomas    1,638

I've now got a cover photo full of Neil MacFarlane, so f**k anyone who says this update isn't an improvement.

Looking better now.

Have to laugh at Div not liking the punters getting miffed after he took a very public strop against Stewart Regan because the SFA made him buy expensive Scotland tickets.

AyrshireTon    1,026

I usually hate change but it looks okay and I'm sure it'll all be fine once the club themes are in place.

Except the blue hearts voting thing. Get that hunted. It's green and red and that should be it.