Div

Welcome to P&B 4.2!

The Naitch    684
2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Still no Clyde theme, not sure how much longer I can take this. To think the Rohingya think they've got it bad.

1 hour ago, Div said:

Championship clubs next!

Kick a man while he's down. :lol:

boulderdomb    2

Would be good to have a button that takes you directly to your first unread post.. not sure if I'm being blind but only the mobile app does this.

Div    1,621
47 minutes ago, boulderdomb said:

Would be good to have a button that takes you directly to your first unread post.. not sure if I'm being blind but only the mobile app does this.

Probably not as obvious as it should be but the little speech bubbles that indicate a topic has unread content will take you to the first unread when clicked;

180917-first-unread.JPG

Big Fifer    243

Uploading images seems to be causing me a lot of bother. They're mainly FM screenshots. Usually upload them as .PNG files, but it keeps moaning about the 2mb limit despite each image being about 800kb. Managed to have a little bit of luck with .GIF's, but still having to upload individually.

German Jag    194
3 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Uploading images seems to be causing me a lot of bother. They're mainly FM screenshots. Usually upload them as .PNG files, but it keeps moaning about the 2mb limit despite each image being about 800kb. Managed to have a little bit of luck with .GIF's, but still having to upload individually.

When uploading photos I always do it using the app, which seems to resize them. Quite often get the limit messages when trying to upload on either the mobile/desktop browser. 

Div    1,621
24 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

I've updated file handling, try again and let me know if you are still having issues.

Div    1,621

All 10 Championship Team Themes have now been released. If you support one of those clubs and I have done my database update correctly you'll already be seeing the new theme.

Remember you can adjust the background picture using the little picture icon in the top toolbar, and there are some blank colours in there if you prefer to a photo.

If you want to change back to the 2016 or 2017 P&B themes then use the theme chooser at the bottom of the page.