Welcome to P&B 4.2!

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Mine is a different font than it used to be, looks the same as the pic in Shandon's post earlier but I have no idea how to identify the font as I'm not some smart arse geek who knows about these things

You and I have our own special version of P&B Ruggy. 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The rage these updates cause is always amusing. Div is like the strict head nurse who comes into the P&B nursing home and switches over to Bargain Hunt, just as Judith Ralston has appeared on screen dressed in too-tight leather, too much makeup and looking like she has just stepped out of the broom cupboard having seduced the tea boy after a few midday vodka and proseccos.

This is remarkably specific. You're either much older than you let on, or have been helping out at Granny Danger's new lodgings (good lad).

46 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I'm using the 2017 theme and I think it looks ok. I may be the only one!

2017 is MUCH better than the 2016 theme. Only an eejit, or someone running internet explorer 6 would disagree!

At some point, most likely when I am hammered this weekend I will put 2017 back as the default :thumsup2

18 minutes ago, Div said:

2017 is MUCH better than the 2016 theme. Only an eejit, or someone running internet explorer 6 would disagree!

At some point, most likely when I am hammered this weekend I will put 2017 back as the default :thumsup2

You must have done something right as the quotes aren't a mile wide anymore.

This is good news as my work IT lot would have blocked P&B if I had asked them to sort it.

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

Mine is a different font than it used to be, looks the same as the pic in Shandon's post earlier but I have no idea how to identify the font as I'm not some smart arse geek who knows about these things

To save this troubling me all night, I googled helvetica font and then lato font.  But they both look about the same to my untrained eye.  So really, I'm none the wiser.  It's different from what it used to be though.

Tbf to Div, as much as the update was yet another clusterfuck, the Dundee theme is cracking.

The upgrade was a triumph! Downtime of just 20 minutes and virtually no issues!

Archived