Welcome to P&B 4.2!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

What a fucking disaster, do you go of on the piss and let minions take care of business?

5 hours ago, ajwffc said:

He would of went on the piss and done it himself

21 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Was that upgrade related or just the usual "St Mirren got gubbed" meltdown?

Been on another Spanish bender, I should think.

Trust me, I know what Spanish benders can do to you.

:guinness

Always laugh when I hear folk accusing me of bringing the site down because St.Mirren lost. It would have been down for most of the last 5 years in that case :thumsup2

Issues we had last night were nothing to do with St.Mirren, and absolutely nothing to do with the upgrade we did last week.

27 minutes ago, Div said:

Always laugh when I hear folk accusing me of bringing the site down because St.Mirren lost. It would have been down for most of the last 5 years in that case :thumsup2

Issues we had last night were nothing to do with St.Mirren, and absolutely nothing to do with the upgrade we did last week.

North Korean cyber attack ?

2 hours ago, Div said:

^^^^^Spilled his tonic wine over the keyboard.

Image result for Baghdad Bob

New team themes for Hamilton, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Rangers, Ross County and St.Johnstone are now available.

Use the theme chooser at the foot of the forum to pick any of the new themes.

P&B 2017 is now the default theme, but those members who chose the 2016 theme will still have that set.

Obviously the 2016 theme is still available in the theme chooser if you prefer it.

All Premiership club supporters have been allocated their own team theme, again you are of course free to change this now it's been set.

I think I must have sleepwalked through the past week. Noticed I had to log in one day, thought it was a bit bright and didn't like how wide things looked.

Thankfully I must have completely missed the day(s) the new 'reactions' were available.

Today its still looking a bit wide (I'll probably get used to that), but hey, it's not so bright.

I'm off to try out some themes..... (edit: I think I had the Scotland theme before, is it going to be back?)

Doesn't look that bad, been a fairly stress-free upgrade for me. :1eye

6 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Is there team themes on the mobile app now? How do you change it?

Team themes apply to mobile browsers, but not to the App which has it's own single theme.

24 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Still no Clyde theme, not sure how much longer I can take this. To think the Rohingya think they've got it bad.

Championship clubs next!

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Still no Clyde theme, not sure how much longer I can take this. To think the Rohingya think they've got it bad.

1 hour ago, Div said:

Championship clubs next!

Kick a man while he's down. :lol:

47 minutes ago, boulderdomb said:

Would be good to have a button that takes you directly to your first unread post.. not sure if I'm being blind but only the mobile app does this.

Probably not as obvious as it should be but the little speech bubbles that indicate a topic has unread content will take you to the first unread when clicked;

180917-first-unread.JPG

Archived