Welcome to P&B 4.2!

Just now, Mr X said:

With the addition of pointless names.

I never thought Id see the day you played to the gallery. You're better than that

Get in the sea.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rage these updates cause is always amusing. Div is like the strict head nurse who comes into the P&B nursing home and switches over to Bargain Hunt, just as Judith Ralston has appeared on screen dressed in too-tight leather, too much makeup and looking like she has just stepped out of the broom cupboard having seduced the tea boy after a few midday vodka and proseccos.

17 minutes ago, Div said:

It's the same rep system we've had for the last 5 years.

No! It's if a respected broadsheet ( if there is such a thing now ) has suddenly adopted the journalistic style of The Sun, Star with a wee bit of the Record thrown in.

Suggest you sit in a quite room for an hour and reflect upon the error of your ways before the damage is irreversible.;)

Only kidding

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The Helvetica font lends an undue degree of importance to matters.

Think you are underestimating how serious P&B is.  Frankly, I think everything should be in double underlined italics.

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The Helvetica font lends an undue degree of importance to matters.

The font used across both current themes is "Lato". This is the same font we've used for the last couple of years?

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Read the first couple of pages - is it just myself who quite likes it then? :lol: Don't really see the need for being able to like posts and give a greenie. What's the difference? Sorry if already covered!

I take it all back.  "Dece" and "get in the sea"?  

tumblr_m1vknqkfDX1qeyt27o1_500.gif

Get that changed back pronto Div.  Possibly one of the most absurd things ever in the history of mankind.

11 minutes ago, Div said:

The font used across both current themes is "Lato". This is the same font we've used for the last couple of years?

Using the browser on my phone it looks the same as ever but on Chrome on my pc it looks a bit Harry Potter so I checked it out and it says the font is Helvetica.

17 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Think you are underestimating how serious P&B is.  Frankly, I think everything should be in double underlined italics.

Hopefully we never get a red exclamation mark with "High Importance" next to posts. That would require instant beheading.  

2 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I take it all back.  "Dece" and "get in the sea"?  

tumblr_m1vknqkfDX1qeyt27o1_500.gif

Get that changed back pronto Div.  Possibly one of the most absurd things ever in the history of mankind.

IOU 1 green dot.

To be paid once sense has been restored

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Using the browser on my phone it looks the same as ever but on Chrome on my pc it looks a bit Harry Potter so I checked it out and it says the font is Helvetica.

Its says Lato on my PC

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:

IOU 1 green dot.

To be paid once sense has been restored

Its says Lato on my PC

Against all my better judgement - have a dece.

Better Call Saul GIF

EDIT - discovered that it's been changed back thanks to Div giving me a dislike :lol: Cheers for changing it back Div I can get on with my life now.

Make that 2 dislikes :lol:

13 hours ago, Div said:

I am interested to see a screenshot of the forum "looking shit". Genuinely looks perfect to me and we've been running this theme on B&W Army for a month now with no negative feedback at all.

Saint Mirren fans liked Alex Rae for six months, their moronic feedback is null and void.

Ok the default theme is now more or less an exact replica of the default we had for the last 12 months.

You can also flip to P&B 2017 using the theme chooser at the bottom of the site.

Reputation system is back to the way it was, but you need to hover over the "Like" icon to also see the "Dislike" icon too.

14 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Against all my better judgement - have a dece.

Better Call Saul GIF

EDIT - discovered that it's been changed back thanks to Div giving me a dislike :lol: Cheers for changing it back Div I can get on with my life now.

Make that 2 dislikes :lol:

IOU paid +1

Looks like you cant see who gave reputation now :unsure2:

ETA - take that back, I see it now. You have to hover over the number, if you get to close to the arrow that pops up over it

Just now, Div said:

Ok the default theme is now more or less an exact replica of the default we had for the last 12 months.

You can also flip to P&B 2017 using the theme chooser at the bottom of the site.

Reputation system is back to the way it was, but you need to hover over the "Like" icon to also see the "Dislike" icon too.

Much better ... but now Im disappointed that you buckled like a cheap belt :P

Archived