Welcome to P&B 4.2!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind liking your own posts, I somehow upvoted my own post.... Surely that's not going to be allowed. 

I must admit I'm not a fan, it's gone back to being the basic bitch of 2011 when I first joined, the forum looks the way it would if you weren't logged in. I feel lost without my Pars background. 

On further inspection, it just seems that I could only do that with one of my posts. Also not as easy to tell which threads have been read and which haven't. 

Jeez !! The round fucking avatars are back !!

There was a way of fixing that after the last update (one particular theme meant you could escape the horror of it all I think)  Please fix it Div.

Other than that this is probably the best update you've ever done ... which really goes to show how utterly shite the previous ones have been.

Er ... keep up the good work etc.

As the high heid yin seems to need some love, congratulations on the upgrade not completely fucking the site for days on end.

As far as the look goes, I'm reminded of the Football Manager updates, and how everyone complains about how shit the new interface looks. Then a few months go by, and everyone gets used to it, and say that they'd probably think the old version looked pish if they had to go back to it.

And then someone fires up CM 01/02 and it becomes obvious that it was perfected fifteen fucking years ago  <_<

7 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

I usually hate change but it looks okay and I'm sure it'll all be fine once the club themes are in place.

Except the blue hearts voting thing. Get that hunted. It's green and red and that should be it.

Clearly pandering to the Rangers fans on the forum.  My Super Platinum EBT subs obviously cleared, then. 

Archived