Welcome to P&B 4.2!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll make some more changes tomorrow but for now you have two theme choices;

1) P&B 2016 which is pretty close to what we had as the previous default - this is now set to the default

2) P&B 2017 which is the newer style that seems to cause issues on browsers from 1990

You can change the theme right down at the bottom of the board.

1 minute ago, Div said:

I'll make some more changes tomorrow but for now you have two theme choices;

1) P&B 2016 which is pretty close to what we had as the previous default - this is now set to the default

2) P&B 2017 which is the newer style that seems to cause issues on browsers from 1990

You can change the theme right down at the bottom of the board.

Whichever one will f**k up @8MileBU's browser

Just now, Randy Giles said:

Aye very good. It's there now. And not at the bottom right either. I think you fucked that one there.

I said it was right down the bottom.  Which is where it is.

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Mobile is fine. On laptop I don't like.
Meh

By this time tomorrow it will look exactly the same as it did pre-upgrade, but you'll have the option to change to the new look, which only I seem to like :P

1 minute ago, Div said:

By this time tomorrow it will look exactly the same as it did pre-upgrade, but you'll have the option to change to the new look, which only I seem to like :P

Don't give in to the naysayers.  The New Look is a step ahead and only requires a little adjustment to improve it.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't give in to the naysayers.  The New Look is a step ahead and only requires a little adjustment to improve it.

We'll have both :thumsup2

Bit better now, but still looks more like an old Bebo page reading the forum, I don't mind because it's not been the same since the old 'Classic' days so just happy that this theme is smooth running now instead of fucking with the latest version of Firefox.

Archived