Welcome to P&B 4.2!

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I still miss the "P&B Classic" theme but generally it seems absolutely fine.  Really not sure what the big fuss is about.

BUT the font size does need to be addressed.  Mostly it is too small for gentlemen of a certain age  but there also seems to be an inconsistency in font size.

At last some constructive feedback!

Where do you see inconsistent fonts? Body font is the same size that it was before.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Div said:

At last some constructive feedback!

Where do you see inconsistent fonts? Body font is the same size that it was before.

If you scroll through the 'unread content' list you need a young child with keen eyesight to read it.  I'm pretty sure I saw someone say, "You can now lick your own posts".  Mind you, it was a vain poster who probably would.

52 minutes ago, Div said:

Thanks for all the super constructive feedback :thumsup2

There is a new theme installed for those using legacy browsers like Internet Explorer. Use the theme chooser at the bottom of the board to change to legacy mode. It should probably help those on ancient unsupported crap browsers like IE (how do you survive online with that heap of shite btw!?)

The rep system has been changed back.

That's certainly sorted the massively wide screen, cheers, though only greenies are available. Difference between read/unread threads also somewhat better, though still worse than before.

If you can reduce the gaps, increase the font, and sort the bright white out (using it for more than a couple of minutes still feels like Captain Oates 'venturing outside for a little while'), I'd probably return to usual levels of contentment/"mild grumpiness" :). That or option to use the previous theme.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

As always, within a few days everyone will have forgotten what the old platform looked like and will have got used to it. 

Nah, nah, I still hold out hope for the day that P&B Classic makes a comeback. I hope you appreciate this post as the forum took about 5 minutes for it to catch up and actually allow me to type this to you.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I still miss the "P&B Classic" theme

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nah, nah, I still hold out hope for the day that P&B Classic makes a comeback.

That sees like a majority then - in a Miguel Sanchez way of counting things.

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

This is fucking brutal, and I don't know if it's just me, but the forum is running at the pace of a snail. I expect fucking love hearts for this post.

Running really smooth with no hanging, best it's ever been.

Archived