Div

Welcome to P&B 4.2!

Div    1,621

A wee lick of paint and a minor upgrade. A few new features here and there but I didn't really want to shout too much about it as that's always when it goes tits up.

There is currently only one theme, but it is my intention to rebuild all 42 club themes over the next, erm, ages.

You can change the background image on the desktop using the wee picture icon in the toolbar - last icon on the right.

I'll leave you to have a poke around and sure you'll let me know if anything isn't working.

Tynieness    4,603
30 minutes ago, Div said:

A wee lick of paint and a minor upgrade. A few new features here and there but I didn't really want to shout too much about it as that's always when it goes tits up.

There is currently only one theme, but it is my intention to rebuild all 42 club themes over the next, erm, ages.

You can change the background image on the desktop using the wee picture icon in the toolbar - last icon on the right.

I'll leave you to have a poke around and sure you'll let me know if anything isn't working.

If you would be kind enough to give us back the red and green arrows for reputation please.  

Edited by Tynieness

ICTJohnboy    5,664
7 minutes ago, Div said:

I just gave myself a "like" for a post in Music Chinese Whispers.

Should I have been able to do that?

Mark Connolly    4,577

It's actually hurting my eyes

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

If you would be kind enough to give us back the red and green arrows for reputation please.  

And this.

Div    1,621

Mibbaes aye, mibbaes naw!

Tynieness    4,603
1 minute ago, Div said:

Mibbaes aye, mibbaes naw!

Oh go on m9, we're not 12 year old yanks.  

Menzel    686

This is going to cause more meltdowns than Miguel's worst posters thread.

Zen Archer    8,602

On my work PC, IE the pages are a mile wide, on Edge the sizing is OK

Randy Giles    2,354

The reactions are my only problem with it. Well, and no other themes, but that subject has already been covered.

doulikefish    1,847

I blame the launch of a new iphone for putting this change in divs head

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

The reactions are my only problem with it. Well, and no other themes, but that subject has already been covered.

Other than the eye rape display, the never-ending white space and the fact you can like your own posts.

The latter is akin to having a w**k and then licking your palm.