Thursday Night Football 2017/18

lichtie23

Some game, Cooper turned up big time, so I'm seething that my trade will go through in a couple of hours now.
Chiefs should have held out though.
Gives the Raiders a bit of chance for the playoffs after a horrible couple of weeks.

Win the next 2 and it's not looking too bad at all considering.

I was all ready to post a seething rant about that missed kick too. [emoji1]

Cooper was outstanding and Carr could've been picked 4 or 5 times but at the end when it mattered he really pulled it out the bag. Big sack by Mack to get the ball back too absolutely superb.

Chiefs lost 2 on the bounce now hopefully that affects them going forward. If we'd just managed to win that fucking game last week!!!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Late to the thread with this one but I was on holiday in San Francisco for a week and went to the Raiders game against the Chiefs. What a finish! Here's my video of the winning point:

It then took an hour to get the train home. Sadly Lynch wasn't on the same train as me...

That Alonso hit on Flacco is dirty. Flacco doesn’t know where he is. Harbaugh has lost his shit

Wasn't really bothered who won last night but I was glad the Dolphins got horsed after that hit, as cheap a shot as you will ever see.

Have to agree, I think he's been great up til now. Very enthusiastic and I've lost count of the number of times he's nailed the right play call before it's happened.

Especially last night

“There’s a kitty cat on the field”

Archived