Thursday Night Football 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got the Ravens. Steelers haven't really got going on offense yet this season and they haven't even played outstanding defenses. Of course, this could be the week that everything clicks...

I think last week was a blip for the Ravens (defense in particular). At home and back to normal this week. I'd be more comfortable if it wasn't a Thursday night and they weren't coming back from London but the Steelers are a team they know a lot about so perhaps won't need as much preparation as an out of division opponent.

I've got the Ravens. Steelers haven't really got going on offense yet this season and they haven't even played outstanding defenses. Of course, this could be the week that everything clicks...
I think last week was a blip for the Ravens (defense in particular). At home and back to normal this week. I'd be more comfortable if it wasn't a Thursday night and they weren't coming back from London but the Steelers are a team they know a lot about so perhaps won't need as much preparation as an out of division opponent.

Wrong conference mate! It’s Bears vs Packers tonight

How about some Over/Under stats then to redeem myself (probably not).

Green Bay Packers have played 7 Thursday night games in the Aaron Rodgers era. The games have made the Over points total in 4 of them. All 3 Unders were against the Chicago Bears @ home. 

In fact, 7 of the last 9 games between the Packers and Bears at Lambeau Field have been Under.

All time series is tied, so we need a win tonight. 

We struggled against Ty Montgomery last season.

Looks like Bulaga and Bakhtiari are out for their struggling OL. Hoping Mike Daniels is out too, as he's their best defender. 

You'd think for us to win we'll have to run the ball down their throats and not turn the ball over. 

That hit was so bad. Adams looked unconscious before he even hit the floor.

Packers didn't have to do much at all to win the game. Glennon gave up the ball very easily and you have to wonder when Trubisky starts. Long week as they don't play until Monday night so more time to prepare for the rookie. 

Archived