Thursday Night Football 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched it now. Pretty grim. Neither side could get really get the the offence going.

Tighter D on Pats side but the now the pass protection seems to be breaking down.

Also I knew it was worth getting Doug Martin late in the fantasy draft. He is all running.

Pats would be looking at 2-3 if TB could kick , the second miss was unforgivable. 10 days til next game though to sort it and I can see personnel changes in that time.

7 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Sorry bud. Just really like this Chiefs team. I might be in the minority but I think they are genuine super bowl contenders

Very good team, but I just can't ever see Alex Smith winning a Super Bowl. The defense isn't good enough to carry him. Andy Reid doesn't have a great record in big games either.

If the Patriots and Steelers get taken out early they might be able to do it, but I just don't see them beating one of those experienced playoff teams in a big one.

Very good team, but I just can't ever see Alex Smith winning a Super Bowl. The defense isn't good enough to carry him. Andy Reid doesn't have a great record in big games either.
If the Patriots and Steelers get taken out early they might be able to do it, but I just don't see them beating one of those experienced playoff teams in a big one.

Nice play! Must admit it looked OPI to me. Soft....but still a penalty

Thought that was OPI as well. More raging about the fact that I've had a trade for Cooper accepted, which is still in the review period... Which means when it goes through I'll be short for the weekend in players and points.

Archived