Thursday Night Football 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/09/2017 at 07:14, ICTChris said:

The 49ers are 3-19 in their last 22 games, with all three victories coming over the Rams.  They haven't beaten a non-Rams team since December 6th 2015 when they beat the Bears in OT.

ETA - the Niners also haven't won a game by more than a single score for two years, since they beat the Vikings 20-3 on opening day of the 2015 season.

I remember the loss to the 49ers. We absolutely battered them, but couldn't quite get the ball in the endzone. Twice missed field goals that would have won it for us.

41-39 to the Rams. 49ers certainly gave them a fright late in the game thanks to causing a fumble on a return then recovering an onside kick. Some promising signs but very disappointed to give up so many points, normally the D keeps the score down until they end up knackered, that wasn't the case tonight.

Really enjoyed that match. Greg "the Leg" got me quite a few points too.

Was hoping the 49ers would steal it right at the end. 

I thought the Niners Offensive Line held up reasonably well against the Rams and Hyde was excellent. 

Weird to see the Rams being dangerous on Offence.

Hoyer came back well from a dreadful start too.

Wow. How wrong can you get. Never saw that coming.

Me neither tbh. I hoped that the 49ers could pressure Goff the way they had Russell Wilson last week, but they hardly got near him all game. Certainly didn't expect the 49ers to get 39 points on the board. Missed XP by Gould was crucial.

Archived