Thursday Night Football 2017/18

lichtie23

The season kicked off with a Thursday night game between the defending Super Bowl champion Patriots and Chiefs. Kansas City upset New England in Foxborough, 42-27.

Here's a look at this season's complete Thursday Night Football schedule.

Week 2 (Sept. 14): Texas at Bengals

Week 3 (Sept. 21): Rams at 49ers

Week 4 (Sept. 28): Bears at Packers

Week 5 (Oct. 5): Patriots at Buccaneers

Week 6 (Oct. 12): Eagles at Panthers

Week 7 (Oct. 19): Chiefs at Raiders

Week 8 (Oct. 26): Dolphins at Ravens

Week 9 (Nov. 2): Bills at Jets

Week 10 (Nov. 9): Seahawks at Cardinals

Week 11 (Nov. 16): Titans at Steelers

Week 12 (Nov. 23): THANKSGIVING

Week 13 (Nov. 30): Redskins at Cowboys

Week 14 (Dec. 7): Saints at Falcons

Week 15 (Dec. 14): Broncos at Colts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Twitter hosted several "Thursday Night Football" games during the 2016 for live streaming, it lost a bid for the NFL's 2017 streaming package to Amazon, which will stream 10 Thursday night games during the season as well as a Christmas Day game in Week 16 for Amazon Prime members

Games are coming thick and fast and I think tomorrow nights game is a fascinating one. Both teams coming off bad, bad losses in Week One with major issues. Texans clearly couldn't protect their QB at all and seem to be swithering about who that QB is.

On the Bengals side they were shut out by he Ravens and now have to go up against another good defence. Dalton had a shocker but I don't think there's any change coming there.

I think that Watson will get his first NFL win but it'll be close and maybe not a classic.

I can't see past the Bengals in this one. They weren't that bad against one of the best defenses in the league, just made crucial mistakes in the red zone. 

Texans on the other hand have nothing on offense and whilst Watson will be an upgrade, he has no line and no receivers outside of Hopkins.

Quite an intriguing match up. Bagels lived up to their nickname Sunday but certainly seem to have the edge on offence to the Texans.
However, I can see the Texans getting some pressure on the Bagels O-Line with Watt and Clowney getting a hold of son of Boomer.
Possibly a low scoring affair, I'll go 21-14 Bagels with Dalton bouncing back.

1 hour ago, Spain said:

Sounds about right. Only seen the brief 2 min highlight package so far, maybe that's enough... Might watch the 40 tonight or tomorrow.

I'd recommend the 7 minute one by NFL.com.. shows you everything worth seeing (and some). Don't put yourself through the 40 for this game.

Had a tenner on the Texans to win and under 38.5 points for £47.50 :thumsup2

The 49ers are 3-19 in their last 22 games, with all three victories coming over the Rams.  They haven't beaten a non-Rams team since December 6th 2015 when they beat the Bears in OT.

ETA - the Niners also haven't won a game by more than a single score for two years, since they beat the Vikings 20-3 on opening day of the 2015 season.

8 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Bollocks. Colour rush uniforms are back from this Thursday onwards, so it's the shitty black and red combo for the 49ers.

(And all yellow for the Rams)

Texans and Bengals were wearing theirs last week too. Think it was just Week 1 that wasn't.

Archived