Squad face Slovenia and Slovakia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor performance. Griffiths goal just papered over the cracks in a pretty average first half performance. Slovenia made a couple of influential subs at half time and we died. Strachan as influential as a dead man at the controls.

Fucking f**k!!! Maybe next time.

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

You're an actual embarrassment - he carried McArthur the entire game who was utterly abysmal.

He should have put him down at the free kick.

7 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

I've been very much anti-Strachan since failure to qualify for the Euros. Since Lithuania at home I've also been adamant that our chances for this were non-existent, struggled to get enthusiastic for any other games and still felt after the draw with England and excellent performance in Lithuania that we were still all but gone.

Fair fucks to the team and to Gordon for getting us to this point, it's been an excellent run and even though I don't like him he's certainly earned his credit.

Already nervous, which is brutal but at least it's a nice change from playing in games which feel like a dead rubber.

Spent 70% of the qualifying campaign convinced we'd fucked it and that Strachan was a dead man walking. Stupidly convinced myself today that we'd actually do it. 

^^^ Idiot found

f**k knows why I let myself get disappointed. Oh and get in the bin Gordon your time is up.

Archived