Squad face Slovenia and Slovakia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ralston might not be far off tbf. Says a lot that he was trusted against Neymar the other night (even though he got ripped a new one like the rest of the Celtic team).

But he laughed in Neymar's face so is pure dead amazeballs.

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

But he laughed in Neymar's face so is pure dead amazeballs.

Or, conversely, he laughed in Neymar's face, so he is a pure dick who haz no respct and he shood be fined byraway.  All depends who you listen to.

This isn't the time to be bringing in new faces anyway - injuries permitting, we should be picking roughly the same squad as we did last time.  If (when) we fail, we'll probably (probably not) have friendlies in March in which to start taking a look at new players ahead of the Nations League in September time.

5 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

New Fifa rankings out http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/index.html

We are up to 43rd big jump, the way things stand at the minute, wales if they get there, Northern Ireland, Portugal and Italy seeded in the play offs

If it stayed that way, 50% chance of getting a side we could realistically beat.  I'd take that going into a playoff.

Guest DAVIDB69
If it stayed that way, 50% chance of getting a side we could realistically beat.  I'd take that going into a playoff.

Yes me too if wales don't make it someone like Sweden would replace them, would rather play wales

Archived