Craig McCulloch Burley

Squad face Slovenia and Slovakia

Gordopolis    547

Ralston might not be far off tbf. Says a lot that he was trusted against Neymar the other night (even though he got ripped a new one like the rest of the Celtic team).

accies1874    946
Ralston might not be far off tbf. Says a lot that he was trusted against Neymar the other night (even though he got ripped a new one like the rest of the Celtic team).

But he laughed in Neymar's face so is pure dead amazeballs.

forameus    674
4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

But he laughed in Neymar's face so is pure dead amazeballs.

Or, conversely, he laughed in Neymar's face, so he is a pure dick who haz no respct and he shood be fined byraway.  All depends who you listen to.

This isn't the time to be bringing in new faces anyway - injuries permitting, we should be picking roughly the same squad as we did last time.  If (when) we fail, we'll probably (probably not) have friendlies in March in which to start taking a look at new players ahead of the Nations League in September time.

forameus    674
5 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

New Fifa rankings out http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/index.html

We are up to 43rd big jump, the way things stand at the minute, wales if they get there, Northern Ireland, Portugal and Italy seeded in the play offs

If it stayed that way, 50% chance of getting a side we could realistically beat.  I'd take that going into a playoff.

DAVIDB69    48
If it stayed that way, 50% chance of getting a side we could realistically beat.  I'd take that going into a playoff.

Yes me too if wales don't make it someone like Sweden would replace them, would rather play wales

The Moonster    3,575

We'll get Portugal (well we won't, because we won't qualify for the play-offs, but if we did we'd get Portugal).

Edited by The Moonster

accies1874    946

I'm fully booked up to go to Slovenia now so I'm shitting myself for these games now.
Both sides have at least one world class player, but I think we'll get 4 points out of 6, subsequently missing out.

Estragon    682
We'll get Portugal (well we won't, because we won't qualify for the play-offs, but if we did we'd get Portugal).

Portugal will beat Switzerland at home and qualify ahead of them.