If you could replay with no memory

Stellaboz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's worth it pal, great game. Try Resi 7 aswell if you haven't. 

Yip got that there for VR and played about an hour and shitbagged it [emoji38] I love a good horror game but I need to be right in the mood for it and if I leave it for a while I take ages to go back to it.

Crusader Kings 2. Understanding the mechanics takes away a lot of the magic as you have a much greater idea of how to play through any setbacks whereas my first game it took me about a century to expand beyond southern Italy.

Yip got that there for VR and played about an hour and shitbagged it [emoji38] I love a good horror game but I need to be right in the mood for it and if I leave it for a while I take ages to go back to it.

I'm the exact same. I've shat it from Resi 7 and haven't played it for months. Think I made it to 2 hours though :lol: It took me ages to complete Alien, and I had genuinely given up all hope on it until someone on here helped me then I became hooked.

Still haven't got through Alien as I'm such a shitebag. I see there is a new The Evil Within coming out so I'll need to power through that as well!

I'm not a shitebag I'm just consistently shite at the game. I don't think I'm even half way through it and I kept having to check online for where I should go which I didn't want to do and it put me off.

Game is glorious though and considering it's a couple of years old now it's ageing well.

58 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I'm not a shitebag I'm just consistently shite at the game. I don't think I'm even half way through it and I kept having to check online for where I should go which I didn't want to do and it put me off.

Game is glorious though and considering it's a couple of years old now it's ageing well.

Sounds like me, although I have no problem in looking stuff up online :lol:

59 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

The AI for the alien is amazing in that game so situations like that are a nightmare because the b*****d always figures out your strategy. 

Biggest challenge i had in that game was during the second encounter with the Alien, the first time you really have to deal with it roaming an area. Theres a section where you have to traverse a small L shaped corridor to reach a small medical wing to grab a ID then go back to the Doctor. I kept getting caught by the alien and eventually because i had done that section enough the alien fully knew my strategies and would immediately check my hiding spots out for me.

map_649.jpg

The AI for the alien is amazing in that game so situations like that are a nightmare because the b*****d always figures out your strategy. 

Biggest challenge i had in that game was during the second encounter with the Alien, the first time you really have to deal with it roaming an area. Theres a section where you have to traverse a small L shaped corridor to reach a small medical wing to grab a ID then go back to the Doctor. I kept getting caught by the alien and eventually because i had done that section enough the alien fully knew my strategies and would immediately check my hiding spots out for me.
map_649.thumb.jpg.047bfcbdbd66c26f08f78897bad6cfe0.jpg

Yes this is exactly where I got stuck. I eventually made it through and then on the next level was in an observation room where you looked out a wee window and there was a computer there. Turned out you had to grab some kind of passcode from a shelf in the observation room and THEN use the computer and I was stuck for hours until luckily some random guy watching on twitch told me what to do.

Yes this is exactly where I got stuck. I eventually made it through and then on the next level was in an observation room where you looked out a wee window and there was a computer there. Turned out you had to grab some kind of passcode from a shelf in the observation room and THEN use the computer and I was stuck for hours until luckily some random guy watching on twitch told me what to do.

Think I might get back into this at some point over the weekend.

What is your Twitch name? Quite enjoy watching folk on there for some daft reason.

Im starting to think the same, ive been enjoying Fallout 4 but Alien Isolation is phenominal 

Think I might get back into this at some point over the weekend.

What is your Twitch name? Quite enjoy watching folk on there for some daft reason.

I did think the same at the weekend. Got past a bit I'd been stuck on for ages.

Archived