If you could replay with no memory

Stellaboz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Resi 4 has a bad reputation these days as people blame it for 5 and 6, but it's a damn fun game with still one of the best shooting mechanics I've ever seen. 

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yip I loved Resi 4. And any time I watch it on Twitch it seems to be at a completely different bit. I never realised at the time how huge the game was.

Resi 4 was good because it took us away from the constant slow ass zombie stuff, it was badly needed at the time however subsequent resi's then lost touch of what made the series popular and i went tits up

All capcom have to do is remake Resi 2 but with resi 4 viewpoint and style, id literally throw money at them for that (resi remake was good, the added on bits etc made it a much deeper game, but the dame camera angles are still shite lol) 

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Resi 4 was good because it took us away from the constant slow ass zombie stuff, it was badly needed at the time however subsequent resi's then lost touch of what made the series popular and i went tits up

All capcom have to do is remake Resi 2 but with resi 4 viewpoint and style, id literally throw money at them for that (resi remake was good, the added on bits etc made it a much deeper game, but the dame camera angles are still shite lol) 

But the atmosphere and what you couldn't see is what made the old resi titles scary, they were able to bring that back with Resi 7 by switching to a first person perspective. 

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

But the atmosphere and what you couldn't see is what made the old resi titles scary, they were able to bring that back with Resi 7 by switching to a first person perspective. 

they were scary at first, however by the time nemesis came out the zombie threat wasnt like it used to be, one issue might be because they were continually expanding the size of the area that we got to play in, the first resi got a big help because all the corridors and hallways were so damn narrow, fast forward to nemesis and you're running about streets and shit

if they remake resi 2 like they did the original resi, with added sections, more plot points, better graphics, i'll still buy it even with shitty camera angles and piss poor voice acting, but i think the resi 2 game, but with the resi 4 viewpoint would be a massive hit

Just now, 54_and_counting said:

they were scary at first, however by the time nemesis came out the zombie threat wasnt like it used to be, one issue might be because they were continually expanding the size of the area that we got to play in, the first resi got a big help because all the corridors and hallways were so damn narrow, fast forward to nemesis and you're running about streets and shit

if they remake resi 2 like they did the original resi, with added sections, more plot points, better graphics, i'll still buy it even with shitty camera angles and piss poor voice acting, but i think the resi 2 game, but with the resi 4 viewpoint would be a massive hit

How about with the new first person perspective and like Resi 7, you gotta aim for the head or your wasting bullets?

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Not played 7 apart from demo, finding time to play games like this is hard the now, loved the demo but, the atmosphere was fantastic 

It's a great game, absolutely dripping with atmosphere and has some great scenes throughout. Amazing return to form for the franchise.

Archived