If you could replay with no memory

Stellaboz

If you could choose to play through a game or series of games from scratch, with no memory of them, what would be your choice?

For me, the first one that comes to mind is the Mass Effect trilogy. Storyline, character attachment, score and game play are all to my loving.

Skyrim a close second for many reasons.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

If you could choose to play through a game or series of games from scratch, with no memory of them, what would be your choice?

For me, the first one that comes to mind is the Mass Effect trilogy. Storyline, character attachment, score and game play are all to my loving.

Skyrim a close second for many reasons.

Id like to blank the memory of Mass Effect full stop :rolleyes:

Probably Skyrim for me too, although Im playing through it now and dont actually remember that much of it! That or maybe Fallout 3

Possibly Fallout 3, Witcher 3, Mass Effect 2, RDR.

For story and immersion, plus one that has yet to be mentioned, I'd go with Assassin's Creed 2. The series, the back story, the historical lore it built up with the back stories of several important historical figures. The series had huge potential at that point. 

Unfortunately it just became yet another annual cash grab collectathon with a hugely disappointing - and early - end to the Desmond arc. 

Series peaked with AC2 and Brotherhood and from there it became a bit of a garbled mess. 

Archived