Dr Foster

Stevo Fife

1 minute ago, juansebastianvernon said:

I can't handle the tension so far - she is bloody mental - and deals with a hungover surprisingly well

Incredibly well. Hope when I'm her age that I can handle a hangover like that :lol:

Absolutely loving how evil the ex husband is just now though.  The way he set up his old mate was fantastic.

4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

My big question from this week was how the hell did she manage to cook a tea so quickly?

Also got no idea where it goes from here.  

I wondered that as well.

Also the time was 10.30am when she met her ex at the school and when she jumped in her car the Sat Nav was 3.38pm.

She's an utter ride so all is forgiven.

I wondered that as well.
[b[Also the time was 10.30am when she met her ex at the school[/b] and when she jumped in her car the Sat Nav was 3.38pm.

She's an utter ride so all is forgiven.

I'm hoping for a move to that school since the teachers also don't seem to have to turn up til half ten, can take lassies out for breakfasts in their free periods and are able to just nip away from school to check up on their new girlfriend's son at the drop of a hat.

Agree about your final point though.

10 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

They're all arseholes but she's a fucking psychopath. It's great to watch.

I've just watched the first series and think the show and her in particular are great. She isn't a psychopath though she is deeply hurting from being cheated on and lied to and its her way of getting back at him. Too many women are like doormats in this sort of situation so fair play to her.

I've just watched the first series and think the show and her in particular are great. She isn't a psychopath though she is deeply hurting from being cheated on and lied to and its her way of getting back at him. Too many women are like doormats in this sort of situation so fair play to her.

You've pretty much summed my view of it Throbber.

Just caught up with episode four, which did a brilliant job of explaining things. He's a clown that thinks he can have his cake and eat it... Just as long as it's Gemma, in whatever form that takes.

I didn't​ think the 2nd series would come anywhere near the 1st but after that episode it's edged in front.

9 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

You've pretty much summed my view of it Throbber.

Just caught up with episode four, which did a brilliant job of explaining things. He's a clown that thinks he can have his cake and eat it... Just as long as it's Gemma, in whatever form that takes.

I didn't think the 2nd series would come anywhere near the 1st but after that episode it's edged in front.

I haven't started on series 2 yet, will do tonight. The opinion of her will divide the room a bit based on personal experiences but I am totally on her side. 

I haven't started on series 2 yet, will do tonight. The opinion of her will divide the room a bit based on personal experiences but I am totally on her side. 

I did think at certain points she was taking things a bit far but, again, after last night...

10 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

She needs to ditch her Asian doctor 'pal'.

How many times has she known things but kept them to herself, rather than warn her 'pal'?

She's probably the worst character in it.  Literally does nothing but lie to her best friend and is only ever in an episode for about 30 seconds. 

Archived