Saints v Sons

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, optimistic said:

Believe that tripe do ye? Charge on,froxy two attempts, Barr had a header, nade one over the bar, could have been a real high scoring match had both teams taken their chances, take yer black and white specs off

Froxialas' both attempts were off target, one was close enough to have Samson scrambling, one was a curling effort that was miles wide. Nade's attempt was off target. Barr 'had a header' that was presumably off target. You have given 4 examples, none of which were on target.

You claim that you could have scored 5 goals from 4 off target attempts and yet you call the stats 'tripe'. I think you need to have a lie down, matey.

Not saying I agree we should've scored 5 in the first half but technically the shot doesn't need to be on target for someone to say we should've scored. If Nade had missed an open goal and blazed it over the bar we'd all be saying "we should have scored there" but the stats would say shot off target. On the evidence of the highlights though that's not the case. I would say we had 1 or 2 decent chances and 1 or 2 half chances. 

16 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Froxialas' both attempts were off target, one was close enough to have Samson scrambling, one was a curling effort that was miles wide. Nade's attempt was off target. Barr 'had a header' that was presumably off target. You have given 4 examples, none of which were on target.

You claim that you could have scored 5 goals from 4 off target attempts and yet you call the stats 'tripe'. I think you need to have a lie down, matey.

Not wanting to jump into this debate, but I think this shot was on-target

Aye but if they'd scored all those chances......they'd have had goals.....

Sorry lads it was Morton fans that were to blame not you. Apologies.  P.s I was impressed with some of your play on Saturday.  I think last year I was just issed off and  apologies for my comments.  I have absolutely nothing but admiration for all of the people in Scotland who don't support the old firm. Sorry again 

Archived