Help! Early Touches Certificate.

st jjp

Hi. In October 2012 I completed the Early Touches first level course. I have since moved jobs and house a few times since then but I'm looking to get back into coaching with the local youth team. However, I cannot find the certificate I received and have emailed the SFA a few times but have had no response. Does anyone on this forum know where would be the best place to ask for help?

Thanks.

vaild for 4 Years unless attended a CPD event which adds more years to the certificate. As above having your ID number would make it easier.

Have the previous club got a record of it as might be worth asking them?

I would phone Mitch at the SYFA at Hampden and explain your situation.  As the guys have said, I think Early Touches would have expired if you haven't moved up the pathway or attended In-Service days since then.  It's only a day though, isn't it?

On 9/12/2017 at 22:08, Yonas said:

vaild for 4 Years unless attended a CPD event which adds more years to the certificate. As above having your ID number would make it easier.

Have the previous club got a record of it as might be worth asking them?

Think you need to have attended at least 1.3 for the CPD to come into play.  So if its only early touches  he'd probably need to redo them

Archived