Aberdeen v Killie

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Willie, I can only take my hat off.

I didn't think anyone would nibble at that.

Poor lad, years of getting fucked over by Johnson and being the 3rd team in their own town must do funny things to the mind.

For clarity, IMO all Killie fans sit high on a massive pedestal of respect for not being one of THEM and sticking by their club during frankly ludicrous times and mismanagement.

Now if they would just get their too far away plastic pitch owning selves relegated my respect for them would know no bounds.

Goal fest today please and Kari Arnasson to play or be sent to be turned into glue.

Some bite there :lol:

Surely Arnason has to start here, if not the question will be if he ever starts. Got to trust the manager but this feels stubborn tbh. Obviously going for a home win but even with Super Joe I just don't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Just now, DrewDon said:

We have been dismal since about the 20th minute. Killie looking the more likely team to score a second at the moment. 

Scott Wright switched to the right hand side at that point and we lost our shape completely. He went back to the left at the start of the second half. Christie and GMS on now...

Archived