Aberdeen v Killie

2 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

There was a time when we would have replied in kind but when you've watched the shite we've had to optimism is harder to gather up than mercury with boxing gloves.

Oh man this is heartbreaking. For what its worth, I was going through my collection of ticket stubs, looking up the results and scorers for a scrapbook thing I'm making, and holy hell we were dreadful for about 4 years between Jimmy and Derek. Bad times pass, good times live forever. Keep the chin up when we batter you tomorrow eh. It'll make the good times all the sweeter. 

5-0 Dons. May hattrick, Broadfoot sent off. Gordon Greer to die of old age midway through the second half. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like predictions.

3-0 Aberdeen.

However, game to be abandoned because of a surprise North Korean missile attack.

Pittodrie is a decimated, dystopian wasteland........................(but luckily the missile misses).

Killie win the replay.

I like predictions.
3-0 Aberdeen.
However, game to be abandoned because of a surprise North Korean missile attack.
Pittodrie is a decimated, dystopian wasteland........................(but luckily the missile misses).
Killie win the replay.

Your just being ridiculous now, Killie winning the replay. Come on.

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

This thread is taking a very bizarre course.

Most dons fans have highlighted defensive issues which we've seen in just about every game so far this season. It's a legitimate concern with the run of games coming up.

Killie fans seem very sensitive to us commenting on potential weaknesses in the team.

And this GENUINELY surprises you?

It's like a rich person complaining to a poor person about how they can't afford 3 holidays this year.

And this GENUINELY surprises you?
It's like a rich person complaining to a poor person about how they can't afford 3 holidays this year.

We're on an open football forum to discuss well...football and specifically in this thread to discuss the upcoming match.

Could you let us know what is and isn't ok to discuss in the context of the dons vs killie?

£26 to have part of your view obstructed by a fence.
I can only assume the Aberdeen fans who moaned about £28 for Murrayfield have taken their own pricing structure up with their club?

It seems like the Killie support would prefer an obstructed view of the game judging by their pre-match melancholy.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

We're on an open football forum to discuss well...football and specifically in this thread to discuss the upcoming match.

Could you let us know what is and isn't ok to discuss in the context of the dons vs killie?

It's infuriating how the likes of yer killie fans here harp on about their minor troubles but have no idea, NONE, what it's like having an arsehole for a chairman. A bit of sympathy and respect for our plight wouldn't go amiss.

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

And since we're on an open football forum surely I can air my opinion that Aberdeen fans opining any slight shortcomings in their team is small change compared to the shitshow that is being a Killie fan?

And yes,  my head has gone.

And since we're on an open football forum surely I can air my opinion that Aberdeen fans opining any slight shortcomings in their team is small change compared to the shitshow that is being a Killie fan?
And yes,  my head has gone.

Don't worry mate, I wouldn't wish Kirk broadfoot on anyone.

Except my worst enemy, who ironically he did play for.

Meh. My team will differ wildly from McInnes's one will do. I would play:

Lewis; Logan, Arnason, O'Connor, Considine; Ball, Shinnie; Stewart, Christie, Wright; May.

I expect to see McInnes play: Lewis; Logan, O'Connor, Reynolds, Considine; Ball, Shinnie; Christie, McLean, Stewart; May.

2-1 to the Famous with Rooney and Christie scoring, Boyd for the visitors.

7 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

It's infuriating how the likes of yer killie fans here harp on about their minor troubles but have no idea, NONE, what it's like having an arsehole for a chairman. A bit of sympathy and respect for our plight wouldn't go amiss.

And therein lies the problem my friend.

We appear to live in a parallel universe.

Your chairman may be a self serving arse of a man, but he can never hold a candle to the absolute c**t of a human being who has systematically bled us dry over recent years.

Granted he has now left and will uplift his pound of flesh in due course, but the damage has been well and truly done.

I retain great respect for Aberdeen but honestly, you have NO idea what it's like to be where we are at the moment.

You lot deserve to be the second best club in the country, but believe me, we wont be giving you any sympathy.

I'm worried about this not for any sensible reason, simply that it's been so long since we lost against Killie I just sort of half expect it to be tomorrow. We've managed to stay undefeated despite not really playing well in any game this season, which is good in one sense and a bit frustrating in another. There have been periods this season where we have looked very good, and periods we've looked poor. At home to Killie we should win but I just don't feel as optimistic as I think I should do.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Your chairman may be a self serving arse of a man, but he can never hold a candle to the absolute c**t of a human being who has systematically bled us dry over recent years.

Granted he has now left and will uplift his pound of flesh in due course, but the damage has been well and truly done.

I retain great respect for Aberdeen but honestly, you have NO idea what it's like to be where we are at the moment.

You lot deserve to be the second best club in the country, but believe me, we wont be giving you any sympathy.

ooft landed a whopper here eh

Willie, I can only take my hat off.

I didn't think anyone would nibble at that.

Willie, I can only take my hat off.

I didn't think anyone would nibble at that.

Archived