Aberdeen v Killie

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

No guarantee.

If you start well and expose us defensively and get a lead we may find it difficult to recover.

:lol:

Aberdeen will fling us around like a pair of empty trackie bottoms.

Here's hoping emoji1.png

I have a strict policy of never expecting an easy win given years of disappointment.

I have a feeling there's a bit of a gap between your understanding of disappointment and mine.

Try supporting Killie for a season or two.  You'll end up having speed dial for The Samaritans.

I have a feeling there's a bit of a gap between your understanding of disappointment and mine.
Try supporting Killie for a season or two.  You'll end up having speed dial for The Samaritans.

It's all relative, I suppose.

Pre Derek mcinnes supporting Aberdeen was a pretty harrowing existence.

I've no interest in a pissing contest over who's suffered more footballing disappointment than who though.

I merely don't believe in being arrogant in the build up to any game regardless of opposition.

It's all relative, I suppose.

Pre Derek mcinnes supporting Aberdeen was a pretty harrowing existence.

I've no interest in a pissing contest over who's suffered more footballing disappointment than who though.

I merely don't believe in being arrogant in the build up to any game regardless of opposition.

Fair do's.

Good luck.  Not that you'll need it.  It will be the dictionary definition of "canter".

We've been shite for a while tbf. 

Theres a general malaise around the whole club. We should've chosen to go for a real experienced manager this summer, but we went the cheap option. Lee Mcculloch seems to say everything right, and handle himself really well, but on the park he's proving to be a bit naive. 

Someone tweeted the other day saying Aberdeen were due to give someone an absolute pumpin.

Id say the opposite is just as likely. Hearts could have given us a doing on Saturday, but for Joe Lewis and their general shiteness.
We are vastly less than the sum of our parts at the moment and have managed to get away with it so far, but Deek needs to find a formation and stick with it. Defence has been particularly bad the last 2 games, Shinnie needs to play midfield for me.

Check the bookies for the odds  for this weekend only septic are shorter odds and there opponents longer than Killies 

We're utter dugshite at the moment and there is a suspicion that McCulloch has lost the dressing room , apart from his fellow ex ranker pals of course. Our preseason optimism has disappeared like Boyds natural hairline.

Be gentle with us  

3 hours ago, DanMc99 said:

why are killie so shite now? and why do they constantly sign non league english players who look like they want to go onto geordie shore?

i might be wide of the mark but thats the image i have of killie now

I can think of one non league English player we've signed and that's it. 

First home game of the season for me and an ideal match to play an on-paper strongest XI. McInnes should pick his favourite formation (4-2-3-1) and play the strongest player in each position. Back to basics. 

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine

Shinnie Tansey

GMS Christie Wright

May

Thank you. 

First home game of the season and an ideal match to play an on-paper strongest XI. McInnes should pick his favourite formation (4-2-3-1) and play the strongest player in each position. Back to basics. 
Lewis
Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine
Shinnie Tansey
GMS Christie Wright
May
Thank you. 

Very much this, albeit I think Ball holding instead of Tansey would be my choice.

Surely the experimenting and bedding in is done with. Let's aim to keep a consistent XI for the next few games and pick up some momentum again.

Archived