Little victories

Have you had a small victory lately? You know, things that inside you can say "Yassss" but no one else cares about. The getting past the queue jumper after they end up in a slower moving lane, that kind of thing.

This morning, here's mine, striking a blow against supporter of The Rangers, by ironically stealing his parcel. Victory is sweet my friends.

IMG_1072.PNG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Have you had a small victory lately? You know, things that inside you can say "Yassss" but no one else cares about. The getting past the queue jumper after they end up in a slower moving lane, that kind of thing.

This morning, here's mine, striking a blow against supporter of The Rangers, by ironically stealing his parcel. Victory is sweet my friends.

IMG_1072.PNG

What was ironic about it?

I was in France with the family for my hols couple of months ago. We were heading to the beach in the rental car and got stopped at lights. This sporty car drove up beside, windows down etc, 2 guys smirking over. Anyways they blasted off from lights and we trundled off in beach direction. Later on that day on way home I saw the same car broken down with bonnet up at side of road.... we trundled on. It was a small win.

My wife spends hours choosing cards for folks birthdays etc. This drives me insane as I keep telling her nobody gives a f**k about cards and she should just grab an appropriate 1 and let's get to f**k out of here.

She was telling my mates wife about how much I moan when she's buying cards and my wife asked her "you will still have all your kids 1st birthday cards won't You?" When she said "no" I nearly did a lap of honour round the scheme.

Nobody gives a f**k about cards so stop wasting your fucking time.

6 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Thought my elderly neighbour had seen me wanking into her cat last week. I'd avoided her for several days, but earlier today we spoke and she never mentioned it.

#relieved

She's elderly.  She'd not have noticed a little thing like that...

Thought my elderly neighbour had seen me wanking into her cat last week. I'd avoided her for several days, but earlier today we spoke and she never mentioned it.

#relieved

How does that even work?

If you are "into her cat" I would suggest you are not wanking but actually fucking it.

A few years ago now but it fits well with the thread.

When I was living in Woking I travelled up the road for my 30th and got a couple of tickets to the Scotland v England game (1-3). After the game I was heading into town to meet some friends for a pint and I was asked for directions to Queen Street by a couple of England fans. I sent them up the Trongate in my best Surrey twang. Incredibly petty and juvenile but I couldn't resist.

A few years ago now but it fits well with the thread.
When I was living in Woking I travelled up the road for my 30th and got a couple of tickets to the Scotland v England game (1-3). After the game I was heading into town to meet some friends for a pint and I was asked for directions to Queen Street by a couple of England fans. I sent them up the Trongate in my best Surrey twang. Incredibly petty and juvenile but I couldn't resist.

I used to love sending people in the wrong direction.

Would be standing 2 minutes from Bells sport centre and I'd send them down the road to inveralmond roundabout for no other reason than boredom.

Then I grew up

5 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I used to love sending people in the wrong direction.

Would be standing 2 minutes from Bells sport centre and I'd send them down the road to inveralmond roundabout for no other reason than boredom.

Then I grew up

The game was on the 18th and my birthday was the 19th so I was only 29 at the time...

Archived