Championship Worst XI and where would they finish in this league

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/09/2017 at 16:49, CITY1974 said:

Crighton s doing well for us . Put in some good displays

The no win or no clean sheet says differently, jury's out for me, looks awkward as hell on the ball and for a giant of a man he rarely wins a clean header, ironically our best cb has been McLean (an attacking right back)

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 19:05, TheGoon said:

Big Luca was great for us at this level. He switched off at times but he was comfortable for the majority of the season, in a newly-promoted team. Surprised his time at Faliirk has been such a disaster. 

If he laid off the pies a bit and actually came back pre season fit n not carrying a few spare tyres he may be better for it. As it stands he's overweight and slower than a week in the jail, hence why he's lost his place in the team.

Why's he on the right, he's left-footed? When I seen him for our under 20s I thought he'd make a potentially decent attacking full back with the right coaching. Seems he's not moved forward.

Pretty sure he's right-footed. He used that foot predominantly when he was a RB certainly. If I had to put money on it I wouldn't be confident now! Tbf to him his distribution isn't his biggest fault.

He's definitely right-footed. Played against him a couple of times when he played in CM, he was always one of the best players his age but he just didn't seem to progress any further from age 17/18 onwards. Thought it was a huge shock when he signed for Queens but it sounds like he isn't rated at all.

1 hour ago, PipoIsABairn said:

If we are allowed historic players I'd like to enter Moshni for contention. 

He was a very angry man. Songs comparing him unfavourably with Pocahontas and enquiring as to whether he was a man or a woman had him spitting feathers at East End. 

• 1 month later...

Archived