Championship Worst XI and where would they finish in this league

Big Luca was great for us at this level. He switched off at times but he was comfortable for the majority of the season, in a newly-promoted team. Surprised his time at Faliirk has been such a disaster. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Peter Houston is surely also in the frame for the gaffers job.

Houston has to be the stick on for this, he's managed to turn a playoff side into Alex Rae's St Mirren, burying the players at every opportunity and forcing the Falkirk fans into a deep seethe. Hope he never leaves.

Bit harsh to include Coll Donaldson in there seeing as we haven't even seen his shitness for ICT yet. Feel free to stick Matthew Elsdon in there however as he is absolutely howling.

33 minutes ago, RiG said:

Bit harsh to include Coll Donaldson in there seeing as we haven't even seen his shitness for ICT yet. Feel free to stick Matthew Elsdon in there however as he is absolutely howling.

Donaldson's has already been a calamity for two other clubs in the division though, the hat-trick is inevitable. 

15 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I was going to put him in, but given Yinited fans seem to like him I can only assume he only looks like a total diddy when we take points off them. Chalmers seems a good shout for LB. I was going to put in Stewart, but he's practically Stephen Dobbie compared to Scott Shepherd.

Fantastic shout

Edge looked good when he first arrived.  Recently it looks like we've successfully dragged him down to our level. 

Special guest appearance in goal for "keeper" David Sinclair-Hutton. Even our own players were openly criticising him in official interviews. Not seen anyone this year as bad as that. Brad McKay - gives me nightmares even though he doesn't play for us any more. 

14 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Donaldson's has already been a calamity for two other clubs in the division though, the hat-trick is inevitable. 

Ah I thought it was just players from this season. In that case feel free to include Donaldson and Elsdon as some kind of shite defender hybrid.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Special guest appearance in goal for "keeper" David Sinclair-Hutton. Even our own players were openly criticising him in official interviews. Not seen anyone this year as bad as that. Brad McKay - gives me nightmares even though he doesn't play for us any more. 

Odd thing with Mckay is sometimes he can actually look like a decent defender than he just has some kind of brain fart and forgets how to tackle, header, run or walk and makes a major mistake.

Archived