Scotty Tunbridge

Hamilton of Lanarkshire v Heart of Midlothian

Tough game this, would've been much more confident with Daly/Cathro in charge. Would be happy enough with a point just now. Ali Crawford to score as hearts are one of the four teams he turns up against.

Im_Rodger    111

1-0 Accies, And everybody complains about plastic pitches for the next month or so

NorthernJambo    1,414

Hamilton to receive a shafting courtesy of big fizzykill Hearts. Or more likely, 2-1 us. Goncalves to take the pish for as long as he can run but refuse to pass the ball.

accies1874    946

This is gonna be an absolute shitfest with Temps coming on and scoring the winner.

JamieThomas    1,635

Hamilton fans don't seem like the utterly tedious "FOWER SIX ZERO" Tartan Army bores that Aberdeen fans are, so two predictions:

1) It will be 2-1 Hearts

2) This thread will be significantly better than the one from our last match.

Hamilton fans don't seem like the utterly tedious "FOWER SIX ZERO" Tartan Army bores that Aberdeen fans are, so two predictions:
1) It will be 2-1 Hearts

Doubtful, only about 4/5 of the accies poster on here are any good hint (I am one of the 4/5 Rodger is not)

NorthernJambo    1,414

Doubtful, only about 4/5 of the accies poster on here are any good hint (I am one of the 4/5 Rodger is not)

Ah f**k sake. That fud Rodger isn't a Hamilton fan is he? That's this going to be pish.
Right, you c***s can get relegated with Killie then. Sorry for the sound posters.

FuzzyBear    358

Strangely confident for this one. Think we will win 2 or 3-1. Crawford to score and Jambos get at least 1 sent off.

Chimter-boys    14

A Levein inspired free flowing attacking, continental and passionate display from the biys or GTF! 3-0 to the Glorious

Dons_1988    1,478
1) It will be 2-1 Hearts

The epitome of boring

happyaccie    27

Think this match hinges on what side of the bed our players get out of on Saturday morning, if we are at it I think we will win even though I felt as though Hearts were much improved against the dons on saturday.

FuzzyBear    358
3-0 Accies, Rojano hat trick.

Getting more convinced we wont see him play a game for us.

Helpma    263

Accies to come back to win 3-2, Michael Stewart to trip over a water bottle in the tunnel and I'm Rodger to be so distracted by the "worst poster 2017" thread that he forgets to ruin this one for a change ..... if only one out of three of these pans out, I'll be a happy bunny.