The Relegation Rumble - DFC vs BCFC

7 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Indeed it does, but this is an incredibly funny 'in-joke' where certain fellow Sons fans predict a scoreline, i.e. saying - "2-0 DFC, Nade hatrick".

It's incredibly zany.

Fear not, you'll soon get used to it.

The novelty will wear off though, probably as fast as our home/away support is dwindling. :(

IMG_0646.JPG.047f66dc484b2873b28703ba6795e5d0.JPG

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a wee look to see how we've done in our first encounter of the season against fellow pt teams since promotion. Two wins, a draw and five defeats. Both wins were against Alloa when they were our bitches in 13/14 and 14/15. Not the greatest record but I suppose there's been no lasting damage.

6 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

You must be new here

I've had the somewhat unusual explanation thank you. Obviously our absence from the higher echelons has blunted our sense of humour! Anyway in the interest of the obvious good relationship between our fans I will not rise to any provocation.

Hopefully they've pulled some strings and I'll get to decide the Man of the Match.

Craig Brittain, obviously.

I'll have a word with the prince and he can spend some special 1 on 1 time with you after the game as a special wedding gift! [emoji12]

8 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

I'll have a word with the prince and he can spend some special 1 on 1 time with you after the game as a special wedding gift! emoji12.png

Not sure that's a good idea, he'd be walking down the aisle like John Wayne after a night with the Prince.

Grudge match between a rock and a hedge eh, £20 to get in but!

We're over a month into the season now, and I still get seething on away supporters' behalf when I see those prices.

Out of interest (and laziness) how much is it up your way this season?

Archived