How Fashionable Are You?

Hedgecutter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't consider myself fashionable. I've been dressing the exact same for about the last 10-15 years.

Ralph Lauren or Lacoste polo shirts or long sleeve polos, jeans, some form of adidas original trainers and stone island or cp. company jackets.

I go shopping for clothes and visit the same 2 or 3 shops I always have. I wouldn't even know where else to go for anything else now.

8 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I wouldn't consider myself fashionable. I've been dressing the exact same for about the last 10-15 years.

Ralph Lauren or Lacoste polo shirts or long sleeve polos, jeans, some form of adidas original trainers and stone island or cp. company jackets.

I go shopping for clothes and visit the same 2 or 3 shops I always have. I wouldn't even know where else to go for anything else now.

Ned clathes.

Couldn't give a flying f**k about fashion or so-called designer gear. I'll wear stuff that I like the look of and is affordable.

If push comes to shove I'd say dressing cool is about marching to the beat of your own drum. Never saw Dave Bowie sporting a Fred Perry or Stone Island pair of breeks...

3 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Couldn't give a flying f**k about fashion or so-called designer gear. I'll wear stuff that I like the look of and is affordable.

If push comes to shove I'd say dressing cool is about marching to the beat of your own drum. Never saw Dave Bowie sporting a Fred Perry or Stone Island pair of breeks...

You'd get a punch in the pus if you walked about in Dundee like this.

Image result for bowie weird spell

Archived