Balatoni
McGhee

Taiwo
McKee
Kerr
Sibbald
Craigen

Miller

4 centre backs, 5 centre midfielders and Miller up front for the hoofball.

Houston to continue saying 'talk is cheap' in his interview and blame the players for yet another defeat.

3-1 United.

16 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Not looking in the least wee bit forward to this at all. We're going to get shagged.

My team would be

Mitchell

McGhee
Muirhead
Balatoni
Gallagher

Harris
McKee
Taiwo
Sibbs (Hippo in, Taiwo out of fit)

Loy
O'Hara

2-0 United Mark Kerr to be shit.

Id probably go with something like that but I wouldn't change the keeper as if it hadn't been for him we wouldve lost on saturday. I'd also keep taiwo in even if hippo is fit as no-one else can actually tackle. Perhaps time to give hippo a game up front if he's available.

Houston to have the players cleaning chimneys all week after another poor result.

Id probably go with something like that but I wouldn't change the keeper as if it hadn't been for him we wouldve lost on saturday. I'd also keep taiwo in even if hippo is fit as no-one else can actually tackle. Perhaps time to give hippo a game up front if he's available.
Houston to have the players cleaning chimneys all week after another poor result.

McKee or Taiwo could also be swapped about. I think a midfield of McKee and Sibbs would still be gritty enough as well giving us the creativity to actually make decent attacks through the middle of the park. If hippos fit then he should play on the wing. Nobody else can play there.

3 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

Let's just call it a draw and not subject each other to our shite teams.

We both forfeit. Call it a 3-3 draw. We can all get drunk in some pub in the centre of Falkirk and forget about this whole awful business.

Are UTD still doing the 4-2-3-1 formation ?

Perhaps time to look at other formations other than 4 at the back and actually make use out of our 6 centre halves

A back three of Muirhead, Balatoni and A.nother after all two of them played in a championship winning team back three afore kinda makes sense

Left wing back Gallacher, Right wingback Id consider McGhee there

Sibbald, Mckee and Taiwo centres

I suppose we have to continue with Austin and Loy, on paper our best two but not helped with lack of ideas behind them. Its far to early to decide but I am beginning to think its a season too far for Miller and he should only be used if we are going serious route one with 10 mins to go, the limited time he has had, he doesnt seem to be able to do what he was doing last season in holding the ball up, getting fouls when it was a 50/50 and playing folk in.

If by a miracle Houston went for a back three, he would sacrifice Sibbs or McKee for Kerr and probably have Muirhead at right wing back.

Im fully expecting same 11 bar Craigen and Sibbs taking his place, not that Sibbs done anything, more that Craigen did nothing, that or we will go to a back 5 and play for a draw

Im fully expecting same 11 bar Craigen and Sibbs taking his place, not that Sibbs done anything, more that Craigen did nothing, that or we will go to a back 5 and play for a draw

Craigen was murder on the left. Puts the effort in but he's not a winger. I thought sibbs linked up well with Ohara and Gallagher on the left.

Thomson

Muirhead Balatoni McGhee

Harris                                  Gallagher

Taiwo McKee

Sibbald

Loy Austin

Never going to happen though is it? Usual shitfest on the cards as per this season.

Thomson
     Muirhead Balatoni McGhee
                Taiwo McKee
                    Sibbald
                   Loy Austin
Never going to happen though is it? Usual shitfest on the cards as per this season.

100% correct. Use players where they are best.

3 hours ago, TheBigYa said:

Thomson

Muirhead Balatoni McGhee

Taiwo McKee

Sibbald

Loy Austin

Looks good that. I think Harris's defensive deficiencies may possibly let that team down though, but certainly worth a try.

Archived