Sandy McLean

fan of the juniors

Is it too early for Ian Paterson from Craigmark to get a mention?? Arguably done a better job than Carlo with a far lesser budget. Personally i think he should stick with Craigmark for a season or two but would be hard to turn down

Bit early imo Tel....

Your right tho he has got off to a flyer and they playing with bags of confidence...
Very refreshing to see as I know a few boys who go watch them and they are loving it ..
carlo doing well also on decent budget but for me Winton is job for an experienced manager and I think Gavin Ticks all the boxes but would he leave Dalry ??

Not posted a while on this so hello. 

Im surprised nobody has mentioned mick wardrope. Done a great job at medda and was on a hiding to nothing in the very few games he had as caretaker. Local guy and knows the club and juniors in general inside out. 

The last few appointments have been the right ones to make at the time imo. For one reason or another they've just not worked out. 

Not posted a while on this so hello. 
Im surprised nobody has mentioned mick wardrope. Done a great job at medda and was on a hiding to nothing in the very few games he had as caretaker. Local guy and knows the club and juniors in general inside out. 
The last few appointments have been the right ones to make at the time imo. For one reason or another they've just not worked out. 

Guid to see you back big fella!! I think its an unwritten rule that Winton n Whitletts must play in the same league

Archived