Strictly Come Dancing

The Naitch

6 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

Think Debbie was brilliant. Not sure though as I didn't look at her once during the dance...

:lol:

Giovanni is an absolute wid.

Just now, Johnny Däpp said:

Can’t believe you guys are even talking about this pishy programme. I’m sitting forced to watch it and I don’t think my phone had left my hand in the eternity that this pish has been on for :o

:rolleyes:

Can’t believe you guys are even talking about this pishy programme. I’m sitting forced to watch it and I don’t think my phone had left my hand in the eternity that this pish has been on for [emoji33]

Embrace Strictly, it's tremendous. Better than most of the guff that passes itself off as family entertainment.

Sorry man but any program that has public voting and / or celebraties I have never heard off then I’m not interesting. Dancing isn’t my kind of thing unless I’m half pished [emoji38] 

Having heard your choice of music when on the PA at Broadwood I find that hard to believe [emoji14]

2 minutes ago, Johnny Däpp said:

Sorry man but any program that has public voting and / or celebraties I have never heard off then I’m not interesting. Dancing isn’t my kind of thing unless I’m half pished :lol: 

Don't watch then...