Queens v Morton

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
78d0f12765e639ec71caaacd929ea260.jpg

Rooney is still suspect when it comes to defending but I don't think he's deserved to be dropped.

No Thomson starting for Morton so they're chance of a dangerous free kick/penalty has taken a hit at least.

He hasn't exactly been dropped though. He was injured a couple of weeks ago and Naysmith has stuck with the same back four since. Personally, I'd play him as I'd rather see Fordyce in the centre but there isn't really much in it.

Glad Lyle is starting.

He hasn't exactly been dropped though. He was injured a couple of weeks ago and Naysmith has stuck with the same back four since. Personally, I'd play him as I'd rather see Fordyce in the centre but there isn't really much in it.

Glad Lyle is starting.

I suppose. I think we're more stable with Fordyce there but with him there we obviously lose out on him in the middle and Rooney's mad runs from RB.

I've nothing against Kerr but Fordyce has been one of our best performers for me at CB.

Quitongo scores the greatest goal of all time after creating the first all by himself,  we immediately let Queens waltz through us and score easily when we could have been in comfortable control of the game. Hopefully Quitongo having Fordyce on toast means we continue to be this prolific.

I wasn't at the game so can't comment on the performance but the result doesn't surprise me. It'll take some fans down a peg or two. We've had a really good start but I still think we're pretty average. I read on the Mad website someone saying this is the best group of players we've had in years. It's appropriately named [emoji38]

Archived