Queens v Morton

24 minutes ago, Mr X said:

An apology? I thought the winky face made it obvious I wasnt being serious :unsure2:

It wasn't you I was meaning Mr. X though you obviously had a hand in quick update. Maybe  just acknowledgement that the OS. has now been updated would be nice.  

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

It wasn't you I was meaning Mr. X though you obviously had a hand in quick update. Maybe  just acknowledgement that the OS. has now been updated would be nice.  

Who else were you meaning then? The statement I made was correct and a direct reply to a question you asked. It wasn't made correct by any change of the OS, which clearly was out of date. Only Mr X can edit the OS information pages. I haven't touched it.

29 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Well, of course it has. I thought that was obvious enough without having to specifically state it

32 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Who else were you meaning then? The statement I made was correct and a direct reply to a question you asked. It wasn't made correct by any change of the OS, which clearly was out of date. Only Mr X can edit the OS information pages. I haven't touched it.

Surely not correct at the time of you  writing the post as the OS was updated after I read your post.  I checked the OS wording before replying to the Morton fan last night and then again when I read your response this morning.  It was updated after that. I never said you had touched the OS.  The information I gave was correct as per the OS at the time of writing, that is the point I am trying to make,  for my own sanity at least.  As an aside are tickets for all home games still available at the Midsteeple  box office? 

1 hour ago, Broony88 said:

I'm genuinely not sure if I would prefer to read tedious posts about parking and tickets or some of bestys and rustys  posts.

Definitely Besty's  posts,   but with Lee being away will we hear from him again? 

I'm genuinely not sure if I would prefer to read tedious posts about parking and tickets or some of bestys and rustys  posts.

Definitely Besty's  posts,   but with Lee being away will we hear from him again? 

Surely discussions on Queens "traditional" change strips trump all posts! [emoji38]

Thomson a doubt for Ton, pity I feel he has been an outstanding addition this season with great head flicks and goal scoring.

Jai must start and Ton must start before the second half. Fear failure to get going from the kick off will lead to 2-0 (home lead)  at half time and can't keep coming back each week.

56 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Anyone else wake up during the night with flashbacks to the 0-5 game?

The 3 - 0 reverse was almost as traumatic when added to the fact that I spent the weekend in Dumfries (it's like Greenock in a countryside setting I found)

As we know, anything can happen in these games but I'm less confident if Thomson is unavailable due to a bug. There's no point in predicting anything except probably 3 or more goals.

Archived