• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Nae luck Queens.

GreggyMonDieuStyle_zpsfnskpzm2.gif

you_fail.jpg

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

It was genuinely the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen, despite no big decisions being required. That throw he gave in the last 5 minutes :lol:

Given he gave pretty much everything Mortons way Im not sure you have much  cause for complain. That throw was right, there was a double deflection off Stirling then back off the defender. 

Quitongo is  obviously ridiculously good but the way we shitfested that game in the second half, without Murdoch no less, is what really encourages me about that. Queens looked like they were going to run over the top of us for the first 10 minutes but we closed it out and shut down the midfield very well, I didn't think this Morton team were capable of seeing a game out like that is great to see.

2 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

No surprises in the team picked and difficult to argue with it.

That said it`s a formation that relies on our full backs to provide width which Marshall can do but less so Fordyce.

Missing natural right back in the side today and last sat, Rooney unfortunate to be out Starting 11, Fordyce has played really well at centre back but he ain't a first choice right back.

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

you_fail.jpg

Given he gave pretty much everything Mortons way Im not sure you have much  cause for complain. That throw was right, there was a double deflection off Stirling then back off the defender. 

No, m8. #nom8

He gave a series of ridiculous decisions against both teams because he was fucking useless and that throw didn't go anywhere near rebounding back off Doyle.

When both sets of fans are sarcastically cheering every freekick they get you know a referee is hopeless and fucking both teams over.

Quitongo's pace for the first was almost as impressive as his finish for the second.

It was obviously a terrific shot but Charlie Mann on the radio behind me was a wee bit OTT.  It was from nothing like 35 yards.  I don't know if he'd have got near it anyway, but I thought Martin was caught sleeping by it a bit.

Overall, we maybe just about deserved a draw, but didn't quite do enough in the second half to bring that about.  A frustrating defeat.

39 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I wasn't at the game so can't comment on the performance but the result doesn't surprise me. It'll take some fans down a peg or two. We've had a really good start but I still think we're pretty average. I read on the Mad website someone saying this is the best group of players we've had in years. It's appropriately named emoji38.png

If you had been at the game you would have witnessed a game that deserved to finish a draw, A fantastic Qutingo goal for Morton's 2nd, then a great freekick from Dobbie that came of the angle of the bar & post then Galston denying Del a 2nd from a great header. A terrible reffering performance today he didn't have a clue.. 

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Quitongo's pace for the first was almost as impressive as his finish for the second.

It was obviously a terrific shot but Charlie Mann on the radio behind me was a wee bit OTT.  It was from nothing like 35 yards.  I don't know if he'd have got near it anyway, but I thought Martin was caught sleeping by it a bit.

Overall, we maybe just about deserved a draw, but didn't quite do enough in the second half to bring that about.  A frustrating defeat.

Yes I heard Charlie Mann. 35 yards :lol:

Hell of a goal having said that. The boy`s a talent.

No, m8. #nom8
He gave a series of ridiculous decisions against both teams because he was fucking useless and that throw didn't go anywhere near rebounding back off Doyle.
When both sets of fans are sarcastically cheering every freekick they get you know a referee is hopeless and fucking both teams over.

Yeah, OK

If you had been at the game you would have witnessed a game that deserved to finish a draw, A fantastic Qutingo goal for Morton's 2nd, then a great freekick from Dobbie that came of the angle of the bar & post then Galston denying Del a 2nd from a great header. A terrible reffering performance today he didn't have a clue.. 

A draw wouldn't have changed my point.

Archived