SDL/ANTI FACIST MARCH IN PERTH

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, WallOfGlass said:

they're just a joke. Nothing but a bunch of tree hugging smelly b*****ds.

Aye, counter protesting against those right wing racist scumbags, not letting them spread their views of hate in piece, shocking isnt it.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Did ye really....please anything but that.

I always considered myself as leaning towards the left but the state of these so called anti fascists running aboot like twats wrecking towns.

The SDL are thick as f**k but they leftards are just something else, just the look of them is enough to make you bring your dinner back up.

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Aye, counter protesting against those right wing racist scumbags, not letting them spread their views of hate in piece, shocking isnt it.

You previously named yourself after an IRA bomber and you talk about spreading hate.

If you can't see the distinction between hating someone because of their ethnicity and hating someone because they hate people based on their ethnicity then you're a fucking idiot.

I know that a lot of this right wing stuff is based in fear and I'm all for freedom of speech but as a society there are certain things that we shouldn't tolerate. It's okay to say you don't like an immigration policy. It's not okay to say that black people are subhuman.

don't be jealous mans got £££££

Why were you at Fir Park instead of Ibrox yesterday then? Assumed it was the usual "*** without a bus fare" scenario

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why were you at Fir Park instead of Ibrox yesterday then? Assumed it was the usual "*** without a bus fare" scenario

I agreed to go with a mate when I was drinking on Friday, I've learnt my lesson. Never again will I put myself through that shit, I'm left scarred for life now.

I agreed to go with a mate when I was drinking on Friday, I've learnt my lesson. Never again will I put myself through that shit, I'm left scarred for life now.

Got glassed for being a p***k type post IMO.
Either that or his 100% polyester "Stone Island" (Matalan) jumper / jaiket got hit by some cigarette ash & combusted.

Just now, Brother Blades said:

Got glassed for being a p***k type post IMO.
Either that or his 100% polyester "Stone Island" (Matalan) jumper / jaiket got hit by some cigarette ash & combusted.

off a Motherwell fan haha fucking behave yourself mate. There's f**k all fake about my stuff pal.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Did ye really....please anything but that.

I always considered myself as leaning towards the left but the state of these so called anti fascists running aboot like twats wrecking towns.

Smelly b*****ds wrecking towns... Sounds familiar.

568345dcf070eb09b9ceb22431cf5164.jpg

Was in Perth this afternoon (not for either march incidentally, just by coincidence), the SDL march was more of a shuffle with around three dozen folk being the sum total of their numbers, most of whom were so proud of their views that they had hoodies pulled up and scarves covering their faces.

The opposing march was corralled in the pedestrianised shopping street (sorry not that great on Perth street names) and it didn't look like the police were going to let them get within a couple of streets of the SDL. 

Never seen so many police, must have been a dozen or so at the railway station and dozens more along the route with plenty more walking alongside the march and a helicopter as well, christ knows how much it all cost the taxpayer this afternoon.

Originally a coach was due to drop of the SDL at the queens hotel, however, the other protesters decided to block the coach from entering, leading to them being rather sheepishly dropped off behind James Barclay furniture and slinking into town.

Archived