SDL/ANTI FACIST MARCH IN PERTH

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help but think this would have best been ignored or at the very least the anti protesters just turning their backs on the fuds. I can understand folk wanting to show their disapproval but the counter protest probably gave it more publicity than the wee fannies would have got on their own with a few random shoppers just being bemused about the whole thing.

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I liked the "did ye aye" poster but would have loved a "careful now". 

Both sides are a bunch of rockets that thrive off each other.

If nobody opposed the sad acts in the SDL then they'd soon stop protesting. By staging counter demonstrations it makes them feel significant and important enough that folk would travel to oppose them.

If everyone just ignored them they would soon disappear. The adrenaline buzz of the confrontation is the only thing that motivates them.

The counter demonstrators are just generally desperate for any opportunity to demonstrate their virtue and moral superiority.

2 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Both sides are a bunch of rockets that thrive off each other.

If nobody opposed the sad acts in the SDL then they'd soon stop protesting. By staging counter demonstrations it makes them feel significant and important enough that folk would travel to oppose them.

If everyone just ignored them they would soon disappear. The adrenaline buzz of the confrontation is the only thing that motivates them.

The counter demonstrators are just generally desperate for any opportunity to demonstrate their virtue and moral superiority.

Interesting that you seem to have a thorough understanding of the mindset of SDL members.

8 hours ago, bennett said:

Anti fascists who won't let anyone have an opposing viewpoint..... Sounds pretty Nazi like to me.

When you have an organised group of people who literally call for people to be killed based on their ethnicity and/or sexuality it's more than an 'opposing viewpoint' you fucking walloper

off a Motherwell fan haha fucking behave yourself mate. There's f**k all fake about my stuff pal.

1) Laughing at the suggestion he'd come off worse against any Motherwell fan. Because he's hard, you see.

2) Asserting that his shit ned clothes are genuine shit ned clothes.

Wriggley's Doubleminter.

Archived