Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if like this four clear goals and they go top pish. Then again we've kept things close if utterly demoralising at For hill...sorry...The Check Energy Stadium at Firhill in our previous two meetings.
A lot of changes to the **** and we're still not firing anywhere near our best although I've been impressed with Spittal.
I don't really know where this is going but we'll probably get beat by a goal or two.
Then again you never know for sure...
Thistle 1 (Doolan) Rangers 2 (Morelos, some shan signing who has done fuckall to date, probably Dalcio or whatever he's called).

I'm not sure if like this four clear goals and they go top pish. Then again we've kept things close if utterly demoralising at For hill...sorry...The Check Energy Stadium at Firhill in our previous two meetings.
A lot of changes to the **** and we're still not firing anywhere near our best although I've been impressed with Spittal.
I don't really know where this is going but we'll probably get beat by a goal or two.
Then again you never know for sure...
Thistle 1 (Doolan) Rangers 2 (Morelos, some shan signing who has done fuckall to date, probably Dalcio or whatever he's called).

Dalcio? You have taken that too far.[emoji23]

I wish I was excited but as the week has closed in I'm really not looking forward to this game. We show little to zero against OF teams. The best we can hope for if you look at our record is a draw or a 1-0 loss. But more often than not we need a healthy amount of vasoline when we engage either side.
Sorry for being negative and hope there's a surprise in the works but we didn't take points from them last year when they were clearly a weaker side. So I doubt we will this evening.
1-0 to the forces of darkness. [emoji30]

7 minutes ago, Rednyella said:

I wish I was excited but as the week has closed in I'm really not looking forward to this game. We show little to zero against OF teams. The best we can hope for if you look at our record is a draw or a 1-0 loss. But more often than not we need a healthy amount of vasoline when we engage either side.
Sorry for being negative and hope there's a surprise in the works but we didn't take points from them last year when they were clearly a weaker side. So I doubt we will this evening.
1-0 to the forces of darkness. emoji30.png

I think Thistle were the only team who didn't take points off us last season and as you say we look stronger this season. 

For that very reason I see a Desmond in the making. :unsure:

1-0 to the forces of darkness. [emoji30]

ribery.gif

Archived