Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, I don't know any of the words. I don't sing songs at the games any more. If you'd heard me sing you'd know why. 
In my younger days I also didn't sing songs like that as the guys I went with were like myself and had no interest in the religious type keech. 
So I've never felt the need to learn The Sash or similar songs. They mean nothing to me. 

A rangers fan from the west of Scotland who doesn't know the chorus of their most favourite song!!! Not havin it. Even I know the words to that fucker.

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 23:30, Drew Brees said:

I doubt he could, nor could I, but it doesn't make us the same as them because we happen to follow the same team as them. I am in a Facebook group for Celtic fans, someone added me, no idea who but I'm in it and it's 8000+ strong. I'm, sadly, in the tiniest minority when it comes to all the republican shite. I've had numerous arguments with grown men about the songs they sing and their attitude to it and I'm constantly shot down. I must be a ***, a polis or a Brit to have views like mine is the common response. I will never rid my club of these fuckers but it's my club.

I would say it's not your club though; it's theirs, as you being in a tiny minority demonstrates

3 hours ago, bennett said:

That'll surely get you some hair ruffling.

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yeah, with a bit of luck.

I ruffled your hair with a greenie by the way. Just to annoy the baldy viking.

On 26/09/2017 at 11:39, Dindeleux said:

What was that film called with Jim Carrey in it? Not the animal one. 

It doesn't matter what I say, you'll chose to believe your own bigoted view of things. I feel sorry for you. Nothing good can happen to you because you just can't accept it. 

I don't tell lies. Very rarely did it in my childhood and don't do it now. That's the cowards route. I am praised for my straight forward honesty at my work. 

You appear to have no ability to accept honesty. 

And I'm not an alias for any other poster. I've only ever had the one user name on the TAMB and used the same one on here. 

But you won't believe that because of your self fulfilling twisted view of the world. 

On 26/09/2017 at 16:55, Drew Brees said:

A rangers fan from the west of Scotland who doesn't know the chorus of their most favourite song!!! Not havin it. Even I know the words to that fucker.

Why? 

Some folk are smart enough not to get involved with bigotry and have parents the same. 

My parents were atheists, as am I, so why would one Christian sects animosity towards another be of any interest to me? 

Archived