Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Mask has definitely slipped. Getting very personal.

Nope, just accurate. You have no arguments other then you've said something so it must be true. 

You don't like the truth so ignore it. 

One day you'll hopefully grow up but I won't hold my breath. 

22 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, but you'd claimed a few posts ago that there had been significant protest against Murray and his ridiculous behaviour when in charge of your club.

Now you're striving to say why it didn't happen, rather than that it did.

I'm glad we now agree.

I didn't say they were significant. I just said there were protests. I also did t say who was in charge at the time. 

Perhaps if you read my post with unblinkered eyes we could get somewhere as you do appear to be a sensible person. 

22 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

No it wouldn't.

The vast majority of Rangers fans are bigots or bigot enablers.

Until you personally set up a pressure group dedicated to the eradication of thousands of c***s singing about being up to their knees in the blood of Irish descendants, you are enabling bigotry.

Wow. I've seen some dumb stuff on forums like these but that is right up there. 

Probably top 10. :thumsup2

One quick question though. How do you know I haven't set up a pressure group? 

You don't know me, yet you insist on ascribing thoughts or actions to me. 

Try looking up the word bigot in the dictionary. See if you recognise anyone. 

20 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Correct, well done.

Now, if you could explain the relevance of the IRA or being up to the knees in ****** blood to sport, that would be smashing,

There is none. It's a ridiculous and disgusting thing to sing about. 

Sadly it's a reflection of the wider Scottish society magnified and presented to the world. 

It's embarrassing and I had hoped it was dying of natural causes, like education. P

2 hours ago, Renfrewblue said:

Wow. I've seen some dumb stuff on forums like these but that is right up there. 

Probably top 10. :thumsup2

One quick question though. How do you know I haven't set up a pressure group? 

You don't know me, yet you insist on ascribing thoughts or actions to me. 

Try looking up the word bigot in the dictionary. See if you recognise anyone. 

Because none exist.

Because that makes you as bad as the idiots that stole the flags. And an arsonist. 

Yes, I was seriously suggesting that Thistle fans burn down Ibrox. That's exactly what I was doing.

20 hours ago, thepundit said:

I never said they were. More bigoted than who?...

You'll obviously know better than me, down there in London, eh?

There's bigoted Rangers fans, no doubt about it, but I wouldn't say they are in larger proportion compared to bigoted Celtic fans.

More bigoted than the general population or the football attending population as a whole.

Yes I would know better than you, down in London. Because London knows best.

For what it's worth I would say that, per capita, Rangers fans are more likely to be bigots or bigot enablers than Celtic fans, but it's a bit like bald men fighting over a comb.

I didn't say they were significant. I just said there were protests. I also did t say who was in charge at the time. 

Perhaps if you read my post with unblinkered eyes we could get somewhere as you do appear to be a sensible person. 

I have read your posts.

The exchange you were involved in, absolutely had you implying that there had been lots of such protest and that it was aimed at Murray.

Don't be daft by now attempting a ham fisted shift of the terms of the discussion.   Murray faced next to no objection from the Rangers support regarding how wildly he'd been spending.  

That was the point you'd been attempting to challenge.  Just accept that it can't really successfully be countered at all.

23 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

That an astonishingly high proportion of Rangers fans are bigots, and that those that aren't do absolutely f**k all to tackle it and are often outright apologists for it renders them bigot enablers.

"That an astonishingly high proportion" of tropes - even by the standards of this thread of shame.

Dropping 2 points against us, getting papped out the LC and getting flegs burnt all in the same week?  Maryhill hasn't been this louping in 46 years.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

A normal person would go to Ibrox once see people giving Nazi salutes, hear the songs about Irish politics and killing people and leave.
If you don't leave then you are willing to tolerate it and are a piece of shit.

This is the truth.

This x10. All this "decent" Rangers fan pish just doesn't wash. Rangers represent a stinking stain on Scottish society, something that should have died out a 100 years ago is sadly still with us because of this club. The bigot enablers are as bad as their scumbag bigot brethren.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

A normal person would go to Ibrox once see people giving Nazi salutes, hear the songs about Irish politics and killing people and leave.

This is the truth.

I've been to Ibrox  several hundred times over 6 decades and have never once seen a Nazi salute nor heard a single song about Irish politics.

You Thistle boys are not only hysterical but ignorant.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I've been to Ibrox  several hundred times over 6 decades and have never once seen a Nazi salute nor heard a single song about Irish politics.

You Thistle boys are not only hysterical but ignorant.

Can you narrow it down a bit?

Image result for lets do the math gif

15 hours ago, Cerberus said:

This is the truth.

How many times have you been to Ibrox in the last 10 years? 

Ive been approximately 100 times and have yet to see a single nazi salute. So please tell me which games this happens at. 

And the songs that get sung whether sensible or disgusting have nothing to do with Irish politics. If you're just going to make accusations up we're not going to get very far. 

15 hours ago, Cerberus said:

This is the truth.

Christ on a bike....

Archived