jagfox99

Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

Jakes Pal    38
Just now, mrcat1990 said:

Well you've just proven you know f**k all about us.

A fact that I am heartily glad of. 

However, if you are suggesting that you routinely lie down to the hooped horrors from the east then I will not rush in to contradict you. 

milhouse    141
55 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

raise their game as they always do against their Glasgow neighbours, both Green & Blue.

:lol: In the last 20 years, we've "raised our game" against the Old Firm on exactly 1 occasion that I can remember (Gerry Britton/Kevin Muscat fiasco probably counts). Out of the top 2 divisions in Scotland, we have comfortably the worst record against the Old Firm in this time period. Bottling it against them is generally seen as only right and proper by those who run and manage PTFC.

Londonwell    125
3 hours ago, MJC said:

See, that's two posters in the same thread able to acknowledge that I am fair an reasonable about Motherwell FC. :)

Find me a Motherwell fan that agrees with this.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

a Thistle team, who although not in good form at the moment will raise their game as they always do against their Glasgow neighbours, both Green & Blue.

^^^ Knows absolutely nothing about the Jags. 

Hammer Jag    2,794

It will be interesting to see which type of defeat we'll choose. Another late collapse? A four or five goal drubbing? Cheated out of a point by a Masonic referee?

I can't wait to find out.

MJC    83
9 hours ago, Londonwell said:

Find me a Motherwell fan that agrees with this.

I'm sure there's plenty, if two non Motherwell fans can do it then there will be Motherwell fans who can.

Regardless of that though, if you have read my contributions about Motherwell in the run up to the Killie game and over the past couple of weeks and still don't think I'm being fair and reasonable then there is no point having any conversation with you.

Anyway, I think this debate is best left out of this thread.

Greenlantern    1,038
Thanks. 
See, that's two posters in the same thread able to acknowledge that I am fair an reasonable about Motherwell FC.

Yet come across all starry-eyed when talking about Sevco.

John Lambies Doos    1,112
Back to the topic in point. It is likely that The Rangers will win this game, albeit after a tough fight from a Thistle team, who although not in good form at the moment will raise their game as they always do against their Glasgow neighbours, both Green & Blue.
Although my prediction skills are pish, I will be putting a wee tenner on 3-1 Rangers, with El Buffalo scoring anytime if I can get a Bookie to take the bet.

State of this post

Dr Koop    294
18 hours ago, milhouse said:

:lol: In the last 20 years, we've "raised our game" against the Old Firm on exactly 1 occasion that I can remember (Gerry Britton/Kevin Muscat fiasco probably counts). Out of the top 2 divisions in Scotland, we have comfortably the worst record against the Old Firm in this time period. Bottling it against them is generally seen as only right and proper by those who run and manage PTFC.

I'm so pissed off at recent performances against those b*****d teams I've given this a well deserved greenie.

GrahamJags    144

I can't make this (or the cup game) as I already had tickets for gigs the same night(s). Think I would've given both a miss regardless. The last Rangers game at home (specifically the last 15 minutes) was one of the least enjoyable experiences I've had at Firhill in a while. Unreal amount of shitebaggery from the kings of shitebagging. 

Since I'm not going, and after all that, 1-0 to the good guys.

Edited by GrahamJags

ManBearPig    7
22 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Back to the topic in point. It is likely that The Rangers will win this game, albeit after a tough fight from a Thistle team, who although not in good form at the moment will raise their game as they always do against their Glasgow neighbours, both Green & Blue.

22 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

A fact that I am heartily glad of. 

However, if you are suggesting that you routinely lie down to the hooped horrors from the east then I will not rush in to contradict you. 

So.. which is it?

Nightmare    1,205
8 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Rangers 8/11 buying money m9

Wait until we're 1-0 up before lumping on.

Then you're buying it at a much better price.

Paul Cicero    32
7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Wait until we're 1-0 up before lumping on.

Then you're buying it at a much better price.

OK I will dodoo

Cerberus    2,478

You'd think with all the **** swarming over the board they'd be a cracking team and not over rated shite stuck between St Johnstone and Motherwell.

jagfox99    7,758

One more sleep...

tenor.gif