Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

15 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

That in a world of multicolour, Rangers is still filled to the brim with weapons-grade c***s.

Interesting. So if I knew Rangers supporters that were Muslims, Hindu, Protestant, Catholic and atheist would that disprove your opinion? 

If I knew gay and straight supporters, if I knew some that were bigots but many more that weren't? 

Do you see what I'm saying yet? 

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

The protests were small, you're right. Mainly because the fans didn't believe what they were being told as the MSM wasn't really giving any solid information. 

Too many folk only believe stuff from the newspapers. That and the tax stuff was too bloody complicated for the majority to even guess at. 

You have to remember that there's always a vocal minority at the extremities in every walk of life. The worst of what you're talking about came from these folk. 

Part of the problem is also that the most likely fans to protest about anything are the loudmouth bigots I don't want to be near. So any organised protest was commonly not inclusive of the majority view. 

Yes, but you'd claimed a few posts ago that there had been significant protest against Murray and his ridiculous behaviour when in charge of your club.

Now you're striving to say why it didn't happen, rather than that it did.

I'm glad we now agree.

Can you actually read? 
I haven't defended anything (a bit like my team tomorrow I'm expecting), I'm simply pointing out that the blind everyone is scum opinion is wrong. 
That's it. 
You keep asserting that I'm a bigot just because of the team I support. That, in an ironic twist, makes you the bigot. 

You actively support a team steeped in bigotry and sign bigoted songs etc. You by association of supporting them condone bigotry. Therefore that makes you a bigot.

16 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Interesting. So if I knew Rangers supporters that were Muslims, Hindu, Protestant, Catholic and atheist would that disprove your opinion? 

If I knew gay and straight supporters, if I knew some that were bigots but many more that weren't? 

Do you see what I'm saying yet? 

No it wouldn't.

The vast majority of Rangers fans are bigots or bigot enablers.

Until you personally set up a pressure group dedicated to the eradication of thousands of c***s singing about being up to their knees in the blood of Irish descendants, you are enabling bigotry.

2 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

The world isn't black and white but that doesn't mean that everything is the same shade of grey you fuckwit.

1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:

That in a world of multicolour, Rangers is still filled to the brim with weapons-grade c***s.

1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:

No it wouldn't.

Until you personally set up a pressure group dedicated to the eradication of thousands of c***s singing about being up to their knees in the blood of Irish descendants, you are enabling bigotry.

Libby in full "burn the witch" mode.  Do you run a pitchfork-sharpening business in Maryhill?

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Libby in full "burn the witch" mode.  Do you run a pitchfork-sharpening business in Maryhill?

A group of your club's most cretinous of knuckledraggers burned our flags: why shouldn't we burn your Big House down?

1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:

Absolute nonsense.

I haven't noticed Rangers fans acting like Rangers fans, Celtic fans acting like Celtic fans and Partick fans acting like Partick fans. I've noticed Glaswegians acting like Glaswegians though.

It's only sport. Calm down.

56 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Absolute nonsense.

I haven't noticed Rangers fans acting like Rangers fans, Celtic fans acting like Celtic fans and Partick fans acting like Partick fans. I've noticed Glaswegians acting like Glaswegians though.

It's only sport. Calm down.

Glaswegians are not genetically predisposed towards being more bigoted.

That an astonishingly high proportion of Rangers fans are bigots, and that those that aren't do absolutely f**k all to tackle it and are often outright apologists for it renders them bigot enablers.

Your existence and posts literally prove the point.

Correct, well done.
Now, if you could explain the relevance of the IRA or being up to the knees in ****** blood to sport, that would be smashing,

I doubt he could, nor could I, but it doesn't make us the same as them because we happen to follow the same team as them. I am in a Facebook group for Celtic fans, someone added me, no idea who but I'm in it and it's 8000+ strong. I'm, sadly, in the tiniest minority when it comes to all the republican shite. I've had numerous arguments with grown men about the songs they sing and their attitude to it and I'm constantly shot down. I must be a ***, a polis or a Brit to have views like mine is the common response. I will never rid my club of these fuckers but it's my club.

Oh, so because I don't have links to every news story about Rangers ever I'm making it up? 
FFS, you really are a child. It's lucky it's Friday or you'd be in trouble for being up past your bedtime. 
Here's a link that any cretin can use to find the stories that I'm talking about
Www.google.co.uk 

Mask has definitely slipped. Getting very personal.

1 minute ago, Ad Lib said:

Glaswegians are not genetically predisposed towards being more bigoted.

I never said they were. More bigoted than who?...

You'll obviously know better than me, down there in London, eh?

There's bigoted Rangers fans, no doubt about it, but I wouldn't say they are in larger proportion compared to bigoted Celtic fans.

In general I've not noticed any bigots among the old firm fans on here, there have been many but they seem to come, annoy the f**k out of everyone and go, but it doesn't stop the diddies lumping us together. Was a tad annoying at first but we get used to it.

In general I've not noticed any bigots among the old firm fans on here, there have been many but they seem to come, annoy the f**k out of everyone and go, but it doesn't stop the diddies lumping us together. Was a tad annoying at first but we get used to it.

You, a Celtic fan, just used the term ‘old firm’.

Is that you not sine died?

Red Rob is staunch af.

He only shows up when rangers win so he's not been around much recently.

7 hours ago, jagtastic said:

Took almost a full week for the Ibrox thieving tramps to pipe up in this thread.

It's almost as if they are embarrassed ... almost

Drawing with thistle isn't that bad, not great but could've been worse.

Archived