Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

Why? 
Some folk are smart enough not to get involved with bigotry and have parents the same. 
My parents were atheists, as am I, so why would one Christian sects animosity towards another be of any interest to me? 

A large number of Britain First types also deny the holocaust so deflection comes easy to you guys.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

A large number of Britain First types also deny the holocaust so deflection comes easy to you guys.

And you appear to be a black belt in denial, so you'd know. 

It's your choice not to believe me and it bothers me jot a jot. I'm used to halfwits like you. 

8 hours ago, velo army said:

This thread is done. Please stop. 

I wonder who you're addressing? 

Me, the bigots or everyone? 

I do however agree this thread is dead. It appears the existence of a Rangers supporter that doesn't know the words of the Sash is too much for some closed and tiny minds. 

I wonder who you're addressing? 
Me, the bigots or everyone? 
I do however agree this thread is dead. It appears the existence of a Rangers supporter that doesn't know the words of the Sash is too much for some closed and tiny minds. 

The only tiny mind here is yours for your love of a sectarian, bigoted, cheating, self important football club.

10 hours ago, Renfrewblue said:

It doesn't matter what I say, you'll chose to believe your own bigoted view of things. I feel sorry for you. Nothing good can happen to you because you just can't accept it. 

I don't tell lies. Very rarely did it in my childhood and don't do it now. That's the cowards route. I am praised for my straight forward honesty at my work. 

You appear to have no ability to accept honesty. 

And I'm not an alias for any other poster. I've only ever had the one user name on the TAMB and used the same one on here. 

But you won't believe that because of your self fulfilling twisted view of the world. 

You are a verified miracle away from sainthood IMO. 

1 hour ago, Renfrewblue said:

And you appear to be a black belt in denial, so you'd know. 

It's your choice not to believe me and it bothers me jot a jot. I'm used to halfwits like you. 

Really does seem like it all bothers you quite a lot actually

Archived